Registration for the 13th Annual Clean Water Classic 2014
- Men's Pro/Am Shortboard
- Women's Pro/Am Shortboard
- Master's Shortboard
- Men's Longboard
- Women's Longboard
- Master's Longboard
- Juniors 11 to 14
- Juniors 15 to 17
- Stand-Up Paddle
- Keiki with Parent
Clean Water Classic - Registration Opens September 1, 2014
We are excited to have Subaru of Puyallup back as our Title Sponsor. Registration for the 2014 13th Annual Pacific Northwest Chapters of the Surfrider Foundation, Clean Water Classic surf contest will open September 1st. The contest will be held October 3rd through the 5th in Westport, WA. Registration will be online and we will be using PayPal again this year for registration payments, click here to Register or go to our website: www.cleanwaterclassic.com.
Also, please checkout our Sponsors page on the website as they help to make this contest possible.
Contest Headquarters is the Islander Hotel in downtown Westport.
Other Events on the Weekend will include:
- On Saturday, A Warm Current and Surfrider volunteers will be conducting a kidís surf camp for any kids on the beach. A Warm Current will be collecting any used but usable wetsuits, booties, gloves and boards for future camps, so please bring your used gear, especially if there are any small sizes.
- A Beach Clean-up.
- Music and Socializing on both Friday and Saturday nights at the Half Moon Bay Bar and Grill.
- A Raffle and Silent Auction.
- You MUST sign your participant waiver and pay before you surf.
- Once you register via the online forms, you will receive a confirmation email within 3 days.
- If you intend to surf in the Pro/Am division, we recommend you arrive in Westport on Friday night as heats will start at 7 am on Saturday.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your past support and we hope to see you in October.