CANADA'S GREAT LAKES SURFING PAGE
Latest revision's/additions, November 20, 2000
Lake Ontario, Canada.
Picture by Don Wallace.
MAIN INDEX of Great Lakes Surfing Page, Page 1 of 1
Other Great Lakes Surfing Sites
Great Lakes Surfing Association Surfing Comps on the lakes and much more
Greg Schmidt's Great Lakes Surfing Page
Surfing on Lake Superior
PICTURES of Great Lakes Surfing, Page 1 of 2
(Photos by Don Wallace, John Newgard, and other Lake surfers as credited)
- The Bridge, Towers (37k) Craig at The Bridge, "Towers".
"The Bridge" refers to the Skyway Bridge in Burlington, Lake Ontario.
- The Bridge, South Side, Middles (37k) Craig, south of The Bridge.
- The Bridge, South Side, First Peak (37k) Fall, 1993
- The Bridge, Northside (28k) October 1992
- The Bridge (82k) Craig at the Bridge, on a clean wave, by John Newgard.
- The Bridge 1 (22k) Dave Rogers at the Bridge, offshore, by John Newgard.
- The Bridge 2 (17k) Dave Rogers at the Bridge, offshore, by John Newgard.
- Ted at The Bridge (12k) Checking the lineup.
- The Pig and Whistle (17k) Near Hamilton, onshore, by John Newgard.
- Salmon Point, about a 6ft face. (28k) by John Newgard.
- Simcoe Island (30k) by John Newgard.
- Stony Point 2 (33k) by John Newgard.
- Stony Point 3 (103k) John Newgard on a right hander.
- Stony Point 4 (98k) by John Newgard.
- Stony Point 5 (29k) In winter, by John Newgard.
- WInter Conditions (35k) Waxup conditions in winter, by John Newgard.
- The point at Sandbanks, 4ft face. (9k) by John Newgard.
- Sandbanks (31k) Don Wallace at Sandbanks, Lake Ontario, on a small day.
- South Point 1 (17k) The South Point of West Beach, Sandbanks, Lake Ontario.
- South Point 2 (26k) Different view of South Point.
- Point Break (26k) Checking out one of the points on Lake Ontario at sunset.
- Lighthouse (20k) A lighthouse on Lake Ontario, rented out by the local crew for weekend getaway's.
- Pleasant Point 1 (43k) Some shots af a clean Pleasant Point by John Newgard. Lineup Shot.
- Pleasant Point 2 (41k) Glassy waves.
- Pleasant Point 3 (42k) Wave closeup.
- Pleasant Point 4 (14k) Taking off.
- Pleasant Point 5 (20k) Andrea ready to get wet.
PICTURES of some of the Great Lakes crew. Page 2 of 2
(All Photos by Don Wallace, and other Lake surfers unless otherwise credited)
WEATHER RESOURCES and BUOY DATA Page 1 of 1
Great Lakes Buoy Data
Buoy Information and Location Map.
Page Design, Icons & Graphics by Ludwig Omachen.
Copyright (C) 1996, Ludwig Omachen, All rights reserved.
Comments to author, Ludwig Omachen:
events / organizations