- SBC Restaurant 65' wide indoor mini ramp 109 East Hastings St. Vancouver
- the Dry Spot #312 – 8495 Ontario St., Vancouver, BC
- AntiSocial Skateboard Shop 2425 Main St Vancouver, BC V5T 3E1
- Riplay Indoors Skatepark, 14 - 34100 South Fraser Way, Abbotsford, BC Approx. 45 min east of Vancouver, 5 min from the USA border. Pads Helmet Required. Costs $6.00 per Session.
Hours Mon-Sun 3pm-10:30pm
- Neutral Zone Skatepark 11925 Haney Place Maple Ridge, B.C
This park has two spines, two halfpipes, two curbs, and table tops.
Open from June to September.
- Nelson and District Youth Centre [Garage] Skate Park 608 Lake St, Nelson, B.C., Canada V1L 4C8
Highway #1 East to the #3 into Nelson
The park has a six foot half pipe with a spine, seven foot quarter pipe, funbox with a ledge on it, a box jump, an eight foot quarter with a two foot extension, slam wall (wedge), wallride & an assortment of grind boxes and rails.
$2.00 to ride. (604)-352-3999
- Thunder slide arena 40603 #9 road, Abbotsford
This park has a sweet halfpipe and an awesome street area. Its perfect for beginners and amatuers.
- Salmo Valley Youth Centre Indoor Bowl 206 Seventh St, Box 372, Salmo , BC VOG 1ZO
- Skate the Sweat Shop - 1945 East Hastings, Vancouver BC - closed
- RDS Skatepark #150 - 14380 Triangle Rd. Richmond, B.C. V6W 1K2 - closed July 2006 - coastalbc.com
- LBC Indoor 839 - 1st Street West. North Vancouver, BC. V7P 1A4 - closed 2007 - coastalbc.com
- Club Aviva Skatepark Vancouver BC - closed