To avoid scams: only deal locally in person - no cheques, ever - no shipping companies, ever - don't supply financial info - Sellers beware of the Cashier Check Scam - CoastalBC is never involved in any transactions
[photo] slideshow:keyboard arrows = Fwd ⇒ | ⇐ Back
scroll down the page for | rubber | accesories | wanted
s t i c k s
r u b b e r
- 7’ Northwest Surf Designs Single Fin Board [photo] is in amazing condition. Only ridden a few times Comes with fin leash and board bag $800
email - Sean - 905-960-6152 Sooke (Sep/14/2019)
- 9'3 Firewire Special T [photo] w boardbag, leash and fin. In good shape, has one professionally repaired ding on the deck. $1000 OBO.
email - Spencer - 250-880-5581 Victoria (Sep/14/2019)
- 8'3" Fanatic Allwave SUP [photo] $700 Really fun board for someone looking for a stable board that has a more performance feel. Overall great shape. 8'3" x 32" wide 120L Thruster/Quad set up with 5 Futures Boxes New Shapers fins as I lost one of the originals so replaced them all (as a Thruster)
- Starboard Tiki Tech Hybrid Carbon Paddle [photo] $125. Essentially new (used once) this paddle has been glued to 84" in length so can be cut to fit almost anyone. The blade is a size med Enduro (81.4").
email - Stefan - 250-668-0553 Nanaimo (Sep/13/2019)
- 7'2" blue surfboard [photo] full set up 7' 2 x 21-1/2" x 2-7/8" comes with fins, leash, and board bag. Board is in great shape. Couple professional repaired dings. Great board for all year on the island! $600
brent - 250-713-5466 located in Nanaimo but travel up and down the island (Sep/09/2019)
- 8'6" Infinity RNB Asym Surf SUP [photo] custom. 8'6" x 29.5", 118L. $500. Has had a bunch of repairs; is dry and watertight. Message me and I can give you all the details.
email - Andy - Squamish. In Ukee/Tofino from 20th-23rd Sept. (Sep/11/2019)
- 10' Bing glider [photo] 10 23 31/2 Excellent condition $1200. comes with board bag.
email - Chris - 250-592-5441 Victoria (Sep/04/2019)
- 6'4 Vudu Surfboard [photo] 6'4 x 19 3/4 x 2 3/4 Only ridden about 4 times, perfect condition except for about 2 pressure dents. Damaged fin box as well as a spot on nose repaired professionally by Baracuda. Asking 550, comes with fins and board bag.
Ludwig - 306-450-7246 Oak Bay (Sep/04/2019)
- 6'6" FireWire flexfire [photo] 6'6" x 18 7/8 x 2 1/2 Good condition $175 Nose broke off and was repaired and sealed with solar res
email - Josh - (Sep/04/2019)
- 8'6" Hobie Longboard [photo] and accessories. Beautiful resin tint surfboard. Signed Colin McPhillips pro model. Great all around board. Fcs explorer bag, fin and leash included. 8'6" x 22 2 5/8. X posted $775.
Dave - Text for more photos or to meet up 250-893-8367 Esquimalt (Sep/03/2019)
- 6'4" Album Darkness [photo] 6.4" x 20.5" x 2.63". Used only a few times. Has one unfortunate ring repaired. 5 fin boxes. Running as a single fin ($100 for the fin). $800 or $900 w/ fin. The board cost me $1500 with fin and taxes.
- 5'11" Lost V3 Rocket [photo] 5'11" x 20" x 2.5" 32.77L. Some pressure dings, Futures $300
- 6'2" Rusty Piranha Tufflite [photo] 6'2" x 20.1" x 2.3" Futures fins included. Great condition. These boards are indestructible. Great for travel $350
Clint - 250-893-0808 (Sep/01/2019)
- 6'8" Firewire Addvance Surfboard [photo] No dings or repairs. Comes with Future fins, Dakine leash, and a Dakine recon bag. 6'8" x 22" x 3 1/16" - 53.6L $700.
Rene - 778-996-0699 Coquitlam (Sep/01/2019)
- 6'8 Speed Egg [photo] 6'8-21"-2 5/8" excellent condition 600$ OBO handshaped, monochromatic resin tint, gloss deck with black bottom. 2+1 setup. Comes with fins if you ask nice.
email - damian - 250-589-9533 sooke (Sep/01/2019)
- 6'6" Rusty C5 thruster [photo] with 2 twiners. Shaped in California by Rusty Preisendorfer Good condition $450 Bag and leash
Mark - 250-812-8708 Sooke BC. Please leave a message if no one answers. We will get back to you promptly (Sep/08/2019)
- 5'6" Lost Puddle Jumper [photo] 5'6" x 21" x 2.5" 33L FCS 5-fin set-up. In great condition. $500
- 6'2" Lost Rock-Up [photo] 31.5L x 19.50 x 2.44" with Futures 3-Fin. Awesome hydrid step-up for south coast. In excellent condition. $550 and will throw in a board bag with broken zipper.
- 5'10" Negative Surfboards short board [photo] 5'10" x 19 3/8" x 2 3/8" Great small wave board. Well known shaper in South Africa. In great shape. $200 obo with a board bag
Ian - 250-588-4024 Victoria (Sep/10/2019)
- 6'0" x 20.25" Lib Tech Bowl Series surfboard [photo] aka, Lib Tech's futuristic waterboard. Mint condition. Bought it a few years ago and used it as a secondary board, it is hardly ridden. Paid $755 for it, I still have the receipt. Slapped a $50 Gorilla Grip traction pad on it as soon as I picked it up as well. Not a single scratch on this thing. I am only selling because I already have a shortboard and prefer to surf bigger boards ever since my back injury. Asking $500.
email - Frazer - Sooke (Aug/29/2019)
- 5'10" Lost Mayhem V2 Rocket [photo] Rare- Firewire Timbertek construction 5'10" 32L 2.5 x 20 Excellent condition! $500
- 5'9" Avasin Grendel [photo] 5'9"x 2.38 x 19.5 Great condition $250
Rob - 250-634-2732 Sooke/Ukee (Aug/24/2019)
- 5'8 Hypto Crypto [photo] 5'8 x 20 1/2 x 2 1/2 . 300$ Used 3 years. Two fixed dings on the bottom. Good condition. No fins
Matt - 581-888-6745 Ucluelet (Aug/20/2019)
- 6'4"x 21.75" x 2.43" Surftech Xanadu [photo] asking $550 Super lite and super fun board. Has one tiny pressure ding that is water tight. Other then that it in mint shape.Comes with fins.
Kurt Connorton - text or call me 250-896-1564 Victoria BC (Aug/18/2019)
- 5'3" Firewire baked potato [photo] 5'3"-21-1/4"x2-3/8", 32.4l with creatures traction, pro-lite day bag, future fins AM1 honeycomb (thruster set), and leash. everything is in mint condition. 900$ for everything
justin - 604-935-7849 squamish (Aug/17/2019)
- 6'2" x 18 7/8" Banzaii from Costa Rica (Matt Biolas shape) [photo] Great all round travel board! Great paddler and gets into waves really early for its size! Great condition other than nose ding which has been professionally repaired. Heavy duty international board bag (great condition). Nice board sock (as new)
email - james h - 250-508-6809 Victoria downtown (Aug/14/2019)
- 5'8 Hayden Shapes Love Buzz [photo] Great board with a little more foam placement under chest. Very easy to catch waves. Used condition with crease on under side. Could use some repair. $100 No fins or leg rope included
- 5'10 Lost mayhem scorcher [photo] Good condition probably around 24-25 litres $100
- 5'9 Al Merick Kelly replica [photo] 24.9 litres great board few pressure dings, 1 ding professionally fixed but otherwise great condition No fins or leg rope incl. in price may sell for extra $350
Max - 250-920-6973 View royal (Jul/28/2019)
- 6'0" North West Surf Design The Cheater [photo] Near perfect condition - only ridden a few times. 5 fin futures set up. Comes with 5 fins (pictured), leash, and board bag. Asking $900. Great high-volume board. Text me with questions/concerns anytime.
Matt - 403-797-2061 Victoria (Jul/27/2019)
- 6'1" Fletcher 4 Stretch quad, bat tail Surfboard [photo] 6'1" x 19.125" x 2.5" Good condition no dings $385
- 6'4" JC Peter Mel Machine Surfboard [photo] 6'4" x 19.35" x 2.35" Good condition $385
Spencer Rispin - 250-802-4865 Nanaimo (Jul/27/2019)
- 5'10" Anian Twin Fin Fish Surfboard [photo] Great condition with a couple of professional repairs. Comes with bamboo fins and FCS board bag. $600
email - Brittany - 236-464-2779 Victoria, BC (Jul/27/2019)
- 6' X 20 X extra thick Retro Single fin Hawaii [photo] needs a tail repair to surf it. $250 or bet offer.
- 5'5 X 20 1/2 X 2 3/4 Forgotten Soul Fish/Simmons Hybrid [photo] Very versatile board downer rails but thickness through stringer makes it all about the fins.Water tight though a couple dings repaired. $450 or best offer.
email - John - North Vancouver (Jul/27/2019)
- 7'6" aloha mid length [photo] Used for one season, no cracks, dents, or dings. Comes with a brand new board bag, 2 leashes, 9.0 FCS single fin, and a shitty wax job for free too. $900
email - Graedon - 250-516-6345 Victoria (Jul/18/2019)
- 5'9 Aftanas Option [photo] 5'9, 19 inch, 2 7/16, surfboard. In excellent shape, only been used a hand full of times. Great island board and water warm board.
Fernando Polanco - 929-272-7839 Vancouver Island (Jul/17/2019)
- 7'10" Stewart Funboard [photo] Great for catching waves! Very Good condition! A good learner or for building your quiver for those small fun days on the water. Dimensions: 7'10 x 21 7/8" x 3". Small ding near the nose was repaired better than new. Add $50 for the DaKine board bag.
Dave - 250-208-3675 Victoria (Jul/15/2019)
- 5'8 TimberTek FireWire Potatonator [photo] 34L This board has been wicked for PNW mush and holds up well from 3ft to 9ft. Selling because my quiver has expanded to an unreasonable level and I need to make some room in my apartment - it's a great board.
email - Chris - 604-441-8495 Vancouver (Jul/13/2019)
- 5'10" x 20 1/4" x 2 1/2" Firewire Spitfire FST [photo] 33.5L with 5 fin future setup. Watertight and in good condition. Minor dings have been repaired. Feel free to ask for more pictures. $575.
Mik - 250-857-3654 (Jul/13/2019)
- 6'1" x 19 1/4" x 2 3/8", 30.6L, Channel Islands Black and White [photo] with 5-fin Futures set-up. Comes with stomp pad. $500
- 6'3" x 19.63" x 2.75", 34.3L, Pyzel Ghost [photo] with 5-fin Futures set-up. Comes with stomp pad. $500.
Anton - 250-216-0963 Sooke (Jul/09/2019)
- 5'1 Arakawa surfboard [photo] JJF futures fins New stomp pad dings professionally repaired by Aftanas $150.00
Mishele - 250-725-1233 Tofino (Jul/03/2019)
- 5'10 Lost Quiver Killer [photo] 5 10 19.75 2.38 30.5 5 liters Surfed around 10 times some pressure dings but basically mint $500.00 firm
Sam - 250-812-0410 Victoria (Jul/01/2019)
- 4/3 Billabong Furnace Size Small Carbon X Chest Zip Wetsuit [photo] I have repaired 2 tears and little holes on the seams. Still plenty of life. $150
email - Don - 250-619-2163 Nanaimo, BC (Sep/15/2019)
- Xcel Infinity X-zip 2 Womans size 4 fullsuit great condition, No rips, very well taking care of. $200 o.b.o Only issue with this suit is it is too small now, otherwise would have kept it for a few more years. Had the suit for 5 years and used maybe 5-6 times a year if lucky.
email - Lee - 778-789-1661 New Westminster (Sep/13/2019)
- Xcel Infinti - Size L, 5/4 (2017) 120 obo
- Billabong Furnace Carbon X - Size L (2017), 180 obo Both suits were lightly used as a rotation with 3 wetsuits
email - Matt - Vancouver. Im in the Victoria area quite often (Sep/11/2019)
- Xcel Infinity 6/5/4 Size 10T Womens Hooded Fullsuit [photo] In perfect condition - Used less than 5 times. $200
Marek Hanel - 250-217-3243 VictoriA (Sep/09/2019)
- O’Neil mutant XL 2018 suit as new never worn.
Jamie - 240-331-1330 Courtenay (Sep/05/2019)
- Xcel drylock 5/4 Size XL wetsuit in really good condition always rinsed and hung to dry. Lots of life left. 200.
email - Chris - 250-592-5441 Victoria (Aug/29/2019)
- Men’s Ripcurl flashbomb size LS. Good used condition. No rips or damage. Manufacturing specs. 100% Premium E4 Neoprene for Ultimate Lightweight Flexibility. Fast Drying Super Stretch E5 Flash Lining. Heat Absorbing Mesh Skin Chest and Back Panels. Chest Zip Entry with a Lightweight, Durable Zipper. Attached Hood with Adjustable Lock Cinch. Glued and Blind-Stitched Seam Construction $175
Dave - text or call 250-893-8367 Esquimalt (Aug/15/2019)
- xcel booties: Size 8 drylock, split toe 5mm New $45
- Mens LS Xcel Axis 5/4mm hooded [photo] used 3-4 times, as new $230
email - John - 250-642-2587 Sooke, can meet in Victoria, I am in Vancouver every couple weeks (Aug/11/2019)
- RipCurl flash bomb Men's medium [photo] One is 6/5/4 and the other is 5.5/4. $130 each
email - Peter - (Aug/04/2019)
- 5.5.4 Ripcurl Flashbomb L/S $125
- 5.4.3 Ripcurl Ebomb L/S $75
- 5.4.3 Qucksilver Cypher M/T $75
email - Sam - 250 812 0410 (Aug/05/2019)
- 5/4 Billabong Furnace Pro Size 8 [photo] Fits ages 9 to 12 depending on size. Furnace lining on the inside, and an attached hood keeps your kid warm even in the most frigid water. Fluorescent shoulder makes your kid visible in the water. My son has used this wetsuit quite happily. This is a high performance wetsuit that has been properly taken care of. Salt has been rinsed away after every use, it has all of its original elasticity and has absolutely no damage, no leaks and no tares. $170
Miles - please text me only 250-661-3163 Victoria (Jul/30/2019)
- Men’s LT 5 mil rip curl flashbomb hooded. Used 10 times as new. I lost 15 lbs. too big for me now. $300.
- 7 mil ripcurl flashbomb booties size 11 used once $60
email - Jack - 250-920-9027 Victoria (Jul/23/2019)
- Patagoina R5 6.5 / 5.5 Mens Medium Wetsuit [photo] coldwater steamer. Bought new last year online hoping I might fit but too small so it's never been warn. $500 obo.
email - Dave - 250-539-8733 Galiano Island (Jul/12/2019)
- Women’s xcel 5/4 Infiniti size 6 [photo] 2018 Lightly used condition, only worn a handful of times. 350
email - Jessica Maclean - 250-710-5649 Victoria (Jul/08/2019)
- Men’s XL 3/2 O’Niell wetsuit [photo] $100.00
- Women’s 10-12 3/2 O’Niell wetsuit [photo] $100.00
* We bought these for warmer water and never have used them. These are a deal. Just want to see them go to people who’ll use them
email - Ross - 250-537-5585 Saltspring Island (Jul/03/2019)
a c c e s o r i e s
- FCS Cam Lock Soft Racks Double wide [photo] I've bought a car with roof racks and no longer need these. Works for multiple boards, 2door or 4door cars. New retail was $60. https://www.surffcs.eu/products/fcs-cam-lock-soft-racks-double
Taylor - 250-920-9198 Victoria (Sep/06/2019)
- 7'0" Dakine Surfboard Bag [photo] In awesome condition, asking $50 firm!
email - Hanry Lourencone Nonato - 604-710-4155 Vancouver (Aug/08/2019)
- 7'6" FCS Travel Bag [photo] Like New Used Once Zippers in Mint $100
- 7'6" FCS Sock boardcover [photo] Like New $40
Whit - 250-514-9422 Victoria (Jul/31/2019)
- FCS WCT medium techflex fins [photo] I have two sets. One in new condition $70, and one used in good condition $60.
Graeme - 250-516-4927 James bay (Jul/23/2019)
- 6'2 komunity triple/quad travel board bag [photo] Fits 4 boards comfortably but you could squeeze a fifth in depending of size. Three board pockets with padded and insulated dividers and a separate small bag for fins, wax, or whatever else you need on a surf trip. It's been well travelled so I'm only asking for 130$ but am more than open to reasonable offers. This bag was great for me and I'm ready to let it go and stoke out someone else with a good deal on a great bag. Photos are with a 5,11 board for a rough idea of size.
email - Josh - 780-667-0107 Nanaimo but am willing to meet part way around the island (Jul/03/2019)
w a n t e d
- In Search Of Used shaping planer Not looking for your 1000$ Skil 100- Will consider Hitachi or non mint Skil , or...
Ian - 250-726-6566 Ucluelet (Sep/07/2019)
- Looking for surfboard rack/holder for a Bicycle. Anywhere on Van Island works.
Robert - 250-857-2341 Victoria (Jul/05/2019)
Jeffries Bay SA & Punta de Mita, Nayarit, Mexico accomodations & surf trips
email - greg
♠ learn to surf
» Learning to Surf by Chris Payne
» Learner surfer's FAQ by Stephen Whelan
» The Complete Surfing Guide for Coaches by Bruce Gabrielson
» PD's Trick Tips Backside Roundhouse
♠ learn other stuff
» Ding repair FAQ
» wave terminology
» board terminology
» surf terminology
» about waves & sets - John Sidles - Timothy B. Maddux
» foam in the surf? - James G. Acker
» Rip Currents & Undertows - Ray McAllister - Steve Baum - Neil Savage
» Lud's Wave Prediction - Ludwig Omachen
» cold water & rubber
» stretching & flexibility
» Surfboard Design Guide