To avoid scams: only deal locally in person - no cheques, ever - no shipping companies, ever - don't supply financial info - Sellers beware of the Cashier Check Scam - CoastalBC is never involved in any transations
[photo] slideshow:keyboard arrows = Fwd ⇒ | ⇐ Back
scroll down the page for | rubber | accesories | wanted
s t i c k s
r u b b e r
- 5'6 Super slug [photo] 5'6 x 19 1/4 x 2 3/8 A couple repairs, watertight and superlight Easy to get into waves with lots of foam on the nose, loose and skatey feel. Fun for summer $350 incl fiberglass FCS fins or $300 without fins.
email - Brenton - Saanich (May/27/2017)
- 7'2" Green and white board [photo] 7'2" X 22.0 X 2.15 - squash tail(more turn, and easier on slower waves) - semi point nose - comes with bag - fins - already waxed Recently fixed up and water tight. Minimal dents from useage. Great board all together, served us very well. 350$ OBO.
- 7'3" Red & beige board [photo] 7'3" X 22.0 X 2.05 - squash tail (more turn, and easier on slower waves) - semi pointed nose - comes with leash - fins Recently fixed up and water tight. little more dents. Great board all together, served us very well. 350$ OBO Thanks for taking a look.
email - Cameron - Please respond to email or text my number 778-855-3909 Vancouver (May/27/2017)
- 5'9" Avasin Gredel model [photo] https://www.facebook.com/avasinusa/ 5'9" x 19.5 x 2.38 estimate liters = ~29L Good condition, good all rounder, loose but paddles well $250 no fins
- 6'3" Byrne TL2 epoxy [photo] 6'3" x 18 3/8 x 2 3/8 Barely used, just tucked away in the garage for too long $200
email - Rob - 250-634-2732 Sooke (May/25/2017)
- 5'11" Hayden Shapes love buzz ff [photo] 5'11" x 19 5/8 x 2 9/16 like new, only surfed a handful of times $650 comes with fins
email - damian - email or text 250-589-9533 sooke firstname.lastname@example.org(May/23/2017)
- 6'1 Lost Mayhem V3 Round It [photo] High performance version of the V3 Rocket. According to the lost website, the round tail makes the board more stable in punchier surf. An all-around, one board, war horse. With its still wide-ish nose, low entry rocker (and the high performance back half) it is a very predictable, precise yet forgiving board that is at home on head high Trestles crumblers, chest high dumping beach break, or overhead reef breaks. Board is in great shape with no dings, only a few compression marks from feet on the top deck. It has only been surfed a couple of times and looks new. FCS 2 fin boxes. $450 obo.
email - Andrew - 778-995-7441 Tofino or Port Alberni (May/22/2017)
- 5'10" Shaper Asymm Fish (for regular foot) [photo] 5'10" x 20" x 2.5" - 34L Volume Shaped by the staff at Shaper Studios in Vancouver. Good condition. No dings, ever. Well cared for, lots of life left. $300 firm incl fins and leash Let me know if you have any questions.
email - Nate - Vancouver BC (May/21/2017)
- 9.6 watercooled longboard [photo] Brand new never been waxed Or in water. comes with fins $800
- Will - 250-619-9056 Nanaimo (May/20/2017)
- 5'6 Firewire Sweet Potato Summer small wave fun machine [photo] 5'6 x 22 x 2 5/8 38.6L Still in great shape. Has a couple fin box repairs that were professionally done. Custom spray and Dakine traction pad. $450 OBO
- 6'10 Stretch Surfboard [photo] 6'10 x 19.5 x 2.5 Stretch epoxy thumbtail step-up in great shape. Thruster Future Fin Boxes (fins not included) $450 OBO
- 5'11 FST Pyzalien Firewire Surfboard [photo] 5'11 x 19 1/8 x 2 5/16 29.6L Great all-around performance shortboard designed to keep speed and flow in weaker conditions. Future Fin Boxes. Board is still in great shape. $650 OBO
email - Marc - 778-321-7873 Ucluelet BC (May/20/2017)
- 8'3"x32" Fanatic AllWave SUP [photo] (81.3cm x 251.5cm) 2015 tri-fin wave SUP. It is in mint condition, 1x owner, bought new from Gorge Surf Shop in 2016 and only been used a handful of times. Perfect for learning wave SUPing at 120L and 32' wide. It floats me at 170lbs no prob, extra width makes it very stable. Can also be used for light wind wave sailing as it has the single bung hole. Comes with a heavy duty ($200US value) Fanatic SUP bag and a Chinook single screw, windsurf base. Price: $1,200 (price incl. board, three fins, SUP bag and windsurf base) gets it delivered to you on the island or lower mainland. Price is firm. Details about the Fanatic AllWave board here: http://www.fanatic.com/product/2015-allwave/#series-1 2016s on sale at boardsports.ca for $1,600CDN +12%taxes and $250 shipping, + bag cost so approx. $2,200 all in): https://boardsports.ca/2016-fanatic-allwave-hrs-9-8.html
- Keith - 604-997-2577 North Vancouver (May/17/2017)
- 6'9 Razor [photo] shaped by Nick Tansley (Shipped over from NZ) comes with FCS fins, leash and board bag (Zip on bag is busted). Has a ding on the side that has been sealed and is water tight, epic board but sadly I've got too many boards and no time to ride them. $120 obo.
email - Daisy - 778-580-8988 Vancouver (May/16/2017)
- 11 foot Sup [photo] all round nice board. with FCS fin package never used hard shell board priced to sell at 700. can arrange delivery
email - chris - pls txt or call 250-730-9151 errington (May/13/2017)
- 10' Uli Inflatable Jerry Lopez X model [photo] Good: multiple small repairs with no current leaks. Ready to go. Comes with Uli pump and gauge. $550 Very stiff and light. Excellent for travelling.
- Jason - 250-266-5510 Ucluelet (May/10/2017)
- 6' sitka dirty mermaid [photo] Great short board for beginner or bigger person Bought this winter, Water tight, 1 professionally repaired ding that happened out of water (hit on desk), and one small quick fixd chip on tail Asking 300$ OBO
- Nic - 250-818-9468 Victoria (May/12/2017)
- 9'2 Dick Brewer gun [photo] glass on fins, shaped and signed by the legendary Dick Brewer and glassed and signed by the equally legendary Jack Reeves. Board is absolutely mint. Call or text for more details . $2900.00. Call or text for details serious inquires only please. Amazing collector piece or a must have for those Days.
- Simon - 250-266-1049 Tofino (May/10/2017)
- 6'0 Dylan Gypsy [photo] 6'0 x 20 1/4 x 2 1/2 - 33L $375 An awesome board by well know Aussie shaper and surfer Dylan Longbottom. Single fin retro kind of model that has that old school thick beak nose to help glide into waves, this combined with a single flyer round pin tail and the single fin or 2+1 fin set up allows for long smooth turns. Great all-arounder! A couple pressure dents and dings that have been professionally fixed except one very small chip on the end of one of the wings near the tail that I just filled with resin, it is water tight but wouldn't cost much to get it professionally done. Will include 6' Center fin and two small side bite fins.
email - Antoni - 778-833-2446 Langford (May/08/2017)
- 5'10" Twin Fin Retrofish [photo] $180 Dimensions: 21.5" x 2.5" x 5'10" Has two dings that need to repaired, hence the price. Future fin system. Picked it up in Sayulita from an artist who did some nifty doodles on it. Needs some work but when fixed up would be a beauty.
- Tristan - 778-679-6681 Victoria (May/07/2017)
- 6'2" Hayden shapes black cat [photo] 6'2" 19" 2 3/8" comes with fins and stomp pad $290
email - Jake - Nanaimo (May/01/2017)
- 6'0" Hookline & Slotted Fish Surfboard [photo] 6'0" x 20 1/2" x 2 1/4" Pressure dings on the topdeck $220 Handshape Margaret River WA
email - andy - 250-884-0108 Victoria (May/01/2017)
- 5'8 Aftanas raddysh [photo] 5'8 x 20' x 2 3/8' 30L in good condition no dings just usual pressure dents. Futures 5 fin set up (fins not included) 300$
email - yan - 250-702-4704 courtenay (May/08/2017)
- 5'8 19 3/4 x 2 7/16 Aftanas Sled R/T [photo] Mint board used half a dozen times $350
email - Jason - 250-339-4936 Comox (Apr/29/2017)
- 9'4x31 Infinity Carver [photo] 2015 153L Nice and stable performance shape. FCS2 fin boxes. Surfs great. Decent flat-water cruiser for smaller paddlers. Will throw in a FCS 6" centre fin, FCS2 side fins and a leash.
- 8'4" Boardworks [photo] Special In great shape. Comes with FCS2 Thruster/Quad. 8'4" x 29 1/2" x 4" 109 L $850
- 11' Boardworks Kraken SUP [photo] adjustable paddle and leash and $1100 Excellent condition. Come with 2 + 1 thruster fin set up. 11'0" x 32" x 4 3/4" 199L.
- 10' Boardworks Infinity Slater Trout SUP [photo] Great Condition. $800 Design notes: This board has more of a traditional performance longboard shape with a flatter, fuller nose allowing for great stability walking the board and nose riding. The back half of the board is similar to the CarverTL with a nice flip in the exit rocker for turning. This board has a very thin nose and tail making it much different from your ordinary long board shape. Dimensions Height: 10'0' Nose: 20 1/2' Width: 29' Tail: 16 1/2' Thickness: 3 7/8' Fins Included: 2+1
- Norm Hann - 604-848-8792 Squamish (Apr/28/2017)
- 5'11 Rusty Dwart [photo] (5'11 x 20.87 x 2.75) 37.6 litres. Good shape, stomp pad, no fins. $450
email - John - Duncan (Apr/26/2017)
- 6'6 x 21.25 round tailed quad [photo] Futures boxes. Polyurethane blank, glassed w resin research epoxy. Resin tint. No fins, no leash. just the board. I rode it once, my friend rode it once. Too small for me. If i had to guess id say its 40 to 42 litres. As new condition. $450
- bryce - 250-266-0637 tofino (Apr/26/2017)
- 5'8 Hayden Shapes Hypto Krypto in Future Flex [photo] 5'8 x 20 x 2 1/2 - 31 litres. The board is in good shape except for a burn (picture provided) on the nose of the board. Too much volume for my liking. $600 OBO
email - Tyler - 778-677-0627 Victoria (Apr/25/2017)
- 6'4" Hurricane gun [photo] $100 OBO seen better days but totally sound and rideable. with stomp pad Needs a fin and leash
- JP - 778-679-0509 Victoria (Apr/23/2017)
- 6' 4" santa cruz pumpkin seed [photo] It is in great condition, never been repaired. other then a few tiny indents from my feet on the top there is not cracks, dents, or dings. It has not been ridden a lot. I want $400 firm for it.
- byron - 250-618-7385 courtenay (Apr/23/2017)
- 5'8 Sitka Hatchet (Noah Cohens model) [photo] 18 1/4 2 3/4 comes with Future Techflex M fins It's in a good condition. All dings professionally repaired.
email - Isabel - 250-726-5148 Tofino (Apr/22/2017)
- 6'1"x19 1/2"x2 3/4" Parabolic stringer [photo] Good condition, 5 fin set up, futures fin boxes, Dakine stomp pad, will include fins for an extra $20 $180 obo.
- 6'3"x19 1/4"x2 1/2" Thruster [photo] No dings, some pressure dents, overall good condition, will include fins for $20 $150 obo
- 5'10"x20"x2 1/2" Quad [photo] Fun and fast down the line, Carbon reinforced rails, Dakine stomp pad, will include fins for $20 $150 obo
- 5'10"x21 1/4"x2 5/8" Fuglyish Certified wave catcher, Quad fish [photo] will include fins for $20 $180 obo
- Kostya - 250-793-2153 Nanaimo (Apr/22/2017)
- 6'0 Channel Islands flex bar [photo] black and white Epoxy construction, warrantied against breaking until November 2018. Board is really fun it just has a bit to much volume for me. Dimensions 6'0 x 19 1/8 x 2 5/16 29L. Future fins. I just ordered another one a bit smaller and it is 1200+ tax. My mistake your benefit $700
- Cole - 250-216-0490 Victoria (Apr/20/2017)
- 6'3" JS combat series [photo] Looking to sell my board before I head out for the summer! the board's too light for me, so hopefully someone else is up for it. It has a ding on the side that needs to be repaired, but in good shape otherwise. Looking for $180 with the bag, but willing to sell either one separately. Fins/leash/stomp pad all included as well. Give me a shout if you're interested! I don't have space for the ding photo but let me know and I'll send that one as well.
email - Jaden - 778-557-9990 Saanich, Victoria (Apr/19/2017)
- 6'10" FireWire spit fire FST [photo] 6'-10" x 22" x 3-1/4" 55.4L FCSII five fin. This is a great all around board from mushy grovellers to well overhead. All the benefits of the dominator but more performance. It combines a diamond tail and step-down tail rail, giving it the tail bite of a thinner board. I bought this in October of 2016 rode it a dozen times, in great condition. $800with out fins or $900 with. Fins are Large FCSII AM PC five fin set.
- Jeremy - 250-217-7440 Saanich (Apr/19/2017)
- 7'8" x 30" Starboard Hypernut surf SUP [photo] $1700 wood construction, 115 litres. 2016 model Incredibly stable and quick board well suited for local conditions. See the video for the Hypernut here: https://youtu.be/BK-O0q1dMfI. Paid $2800 new. Priced for quick sale!
email - Dean Price - Sooke (Apr/28/2017)
- 9'6 Pearson Arrow [photo] 9'6 x 23 x 3 1/4 Like new. One repair. Professionally done. $925 Includes fins and leash
- Will - 639-317-7873 Saanich (Apr/14/2017)
- 9'0 Hobie Fusion Pro Longboard [photo] This board is an all around great board. 'Fusion' of classic design and high performance. Excellent condition, one minor ding, professionally repaired. Comes with, fins, leash and bag $1250.
email - Martin - 778-676-0347 Victoria (Apr/13/2017)
- 5'5 Mini Simmons ForgottonSoul [photo] Vol circa 39-40lts. Super awesome fun wave catching machine, this is a brand new never been waxed Mini Simmons, its actually never even touched the water. These boards are really fast, super stable, maneuverable yet, skatey and just totally rad. Everybody should have a Mini Simmons. Futures plugs and Bamboo keel fins included. $550. won't even reply to low ballllleeeers.
email - Doug - text 250-240-9675 Bowser (nr Qualicum) (Apr/13/2017)
- 6'10 Schaper fun board [photo] Hand shaped, bought 2 yrs ago on the north shore of Oahu. Surfed it in Hawaii/Mexico/Caribbean and home in the cold water and it performs great in everything. Paddles like a longboard but moves like a short and is a super fun ride in almost any condition. 1 small crack repaired here by Nate at shaper studios van. Comes with fins/leash/7'0" board bag for travel. Paid $860 cad . Looking to trade for longboard an 8ft-9ft in good condition or sell $500 obo thanks!
- Taryn - Text 778-320-4141 (Apr/10/2017)
- 6'0"x 20 1/4 x 2 1/2 Sitka Free Range [photo] Volume: 33 L In good conditions with the exception of a few compression dings. Tail was professionally rebuilt by SwtichBlade. Doesn't affect performance. For more info: https://sitka.ca/products/free-range-surfboard $315
email - JS - 778-229-3851 Vancouver (Apr/11/2017)
- 6'0" Aloha Bean [photo] 20" x 2 3/8".FCS 5 fin set up. $270
email - Vincent - 250-508-3990 sooke or westshore (Apr/09/2017)
- 9'6" Hap Jacobs Noserider [photo] $900 9'6" x 22 1/2" x 2 7/8" Like new condition. Tufflite construction, blue pearl custom finish (professionally done at an auto body shop) has never been waxed. Built for stability and noseriding with slight kick in the nose and tail for enhanced paddling and wave catching. If you like stability and to stay on the nose this old school shape is ideal. Good for small to mid conditions. Comes with Dakine boardbag and fin. Can deliver in the sea to sky corridor, or on the island when I'm visiting.
- Justin - 604-905-9512 Pemberton (Apr/08/2017)
- 6'2 Aftanas Sled [photo] 6.2x20 1/2x2 5/8=37.7 Litres. Water tight. Minor ding repair at front of board under black spray paint. Gonna be in Victoria for school from April 3rd to May 12th, then it will be back in Tofino $500.
email - Jimmy - 250-266-0530 Victoria (Apr/01/2017)
- 6’4 Channel Islands High 5 Surfboard [photo] $850 Almost new. At the time of posting I have only used this surfboard three times. This board is in perfect condition. Includes a performance hex core quad fcs fin set (top of the range fins that I bought specifically [these fins are recommended by CI]) as well as a standard fcs centre fin – meaning you can surf the board as a quad or thruster. Also includes a new board bag. The High 5 was cooked up by CI staff to be fun and forgiving but with performance sprinkled in. the High 5 will pad your wave count and still allow for rail work and section making. The bottom is single concave entry to deep double through the fins and terminating with deep concave vee out the tail. Comes stock with 5 fin boxes and can be ridden as a quad or thruster http://www.cisurfboards.com/board/high-5/# This set-up costs over $1250 to buy from a shop. I’m asking $850. I may be open to surfboard exchange / part-exchange (although I’m trying to downsize the quiver!). I am in Nanaimo but travel up and down the island to Victoria and to Ucluelet/Tofino.
- 6'7 Fluid Juice high performance surfboard [photo] $325 (or best / nearest offer) Shaped by Adrian Phillips (6'7 x 18.5") - a very well regarded shaper (one of Europe's best shapers). This is a hi-performance / step-up / low volume shortboard. I had this board custom shaped as a travel board (strong glass job). Some pressure dents but in good ready to surf shape. FCS fins (fins included). Kelly Slater stomp pad. This board would suit a fit / good surfer in good waves. charge the winter swells! check out http://www.fluidjuice.co.uk/shapes.html Can throw in a travel bag for another $25 (negotiable) May be open to surfboard exchange / part-exchange.
email - James - Nanaimo (Apr/03/2017)
- 5'8 Channel Islands Neck Beard [photo] 5'8 x 19 3/4 x 2 3/8 - 29.6L Like new $325
email - Will - 639-317-7873 Saanich (Mar/31/2017)
- 6'6 Santa Cruz [photo] clean board with bag. blue 500
email - Mike - 778-242-6934 Abbotsford (Mar/29/2017)
- 6'3" x 19 3/4" x 2 3/4" LT Thruster Surfboard [photo] (never mind the markings)in very good condition. Comes with a leash. used very lightly. Make me an offer.
- Kieran - 778-877-0369 Vancouver (Mar/27/2017)
- 6’0 x 21"x 2.71" Lost Mayhem Quad/Thruster shortboard [photo] Excellent Condition. No dings. Lots of volume Easy paddler. Comes with new quad set of FCS II fins and leash. $600.00
email - John - text 250-735-4206 Port Alberni (Mar/27/2017)
- 5'10 Vernor Thumbtack [photo] California locally shaped. Excellent condition, like new, used only handful of times. Dimensions: 5'10 29/16 16-5/8 21-1/4 16-3/4 Like new, used handful of times. One small ding but it was patched up while i was in Cali. Comes with fins Bought for $600 CAD new. Selling for $500. Great deal.
- 5'8" Aaron 'AZA' DeWees [photo] Locally California shaper. Comes with ARC medium fiberglass fins. 5'8" - 19 1/4" - 2 1/4" Like new, excellent condition. One tiny tiny scuff, it is nothing. Bought the board in Cali $600 CAD plus the fins which are $100 CAD. I am asking $550.
email - matthew - 250-797-7756 Nanaimo (Mar/26/2017)
- 11 foot NSP Long Board [photo] This board is brand new and has never been waxed. I bought this board after using the exact same one in Hawaii. It's a great board but I got into kiteboarding that same year, and it has sat in my garage since. You can see by the pics that it has never been waxed (I still have the wax puck that I bought with the board). $750 firm.
- Trevor - 250-941-8882 Comox (Mar/26/2017)
- 6ft Becker Hybrid [photo] good condition :) Fins included.
email - Sara - Duncan/Victoria (Mar/24/2017)
- 5'11 18 7/8 2 5/16 super brand the answer [photo] surfed a fair bit but still water tight 100$
- 6'4 pure [photo] surfed a fair bit but still water tight 100$
- Felix - 250-885-9489 Victoria (Mar/23/2017)
- 5'10x20"x2 1/4" custom Anian shortboard [photo] Great all around board for South Island In very good condition $450.00 Fins not included
- 5'11x20 1/4"x2 5/8" Custom Aftanas Sled R/T [photo] Great board. Has lots of volume and perfect if you want to downsize from a longboard to a shortboard. Future five fin setup. In good condition. Has a couple repaired dings and pressure dents. But solid. Custom resin tint $400.00
- Shane - Call or text 250-208-7763 Victoria (Mar/22/2017)
- 6'10" Randy French Surftech Soulfish Surfboard [photo] with fins, leash, traction pad and FCS bag. In excellent condition, used 4 times. As new, asking $575 paid over $1100.
email - Richard - Victoria (Mar/22/2017)
- 7'0 clark surfboard [photo] great condition, fins included $350
- 5'10 fish [photo] fins included $350
email - Tayler - 250-927-2588 Parksville (Mar/16/2017)
- 7 foot 4 Dean Cleary Island Longboards Classic Fish Shape [photo] Made in California Classic Great Condition, very strong glass job. Single fin box with futures Selling to fund other boards. Goes fast. Holds up well in the big ones. Don't be scared of the foam. 400$OBO
email - Jacob - 438-877-7684 Fernwood (Mar/13/2017)
- 6'3" Aftanas sled r/t five fins set up [photo] 6'3"x 21 1/4"x 2 5/8". Volume is 38l. I rode that board a couple time only. Come with stomp pad, leash and future fins set (5 fins). 650$
email - Jonathan - 250-634-8167 Sooke BC (Mar/11/2017)
- 5'11 Lost Scorcher super charger edition [photo] by 18.5 by 2.25 Very fast and responsive board sitting at approx 24-26 litres Comes with tail pad and thruster or quad option. One small crack near nose that needs repair. Bargain at $250!
- Max - 306-241-0403 Esquimalt (Mar/10/2017)
- 7'9 Funshape Surfboard [photo] Great beginner board with lots of volume to help you learn to catch those waves. Had lots of use, but still in great condition. No major dings. A few cracks that were immediately dried and sealed. Never taken on water. Only asking $100 as I other boards and I never use it. My girlfriend and I also painted it ourselves :)
email - Devon Bringleson - 250-981-3064 Bowser (Mar/09/2017)
- 10'x 24" x 3 1/4" [photo] This is a real surfboard for real riders. Fiberglass, carbon details, custom , one of a kind , classic Original crafted craft for sure. Brought up from Oregon, Cleanline Surf Shop, Josh the man. No dings, No scratches, Mint. Waxed. You will love this board. Get now before spring, summer mark up. 1350.00 or best offer. Look what your CDN dollar can buy. One of my many boards. Bought a couple up early Fall. Private sale
email - john - 250-725-4406 Tofino (Mar/09/2017)
- 7'7" GMC Surfboard [photo] 19 1/4" X 2 5/8" Very Good Condition FCS GAM Fins included $400
- 6'2" Spyder Glider Surfboard [photo] 19 7/8" X 2 1/4" Super fun board lots of volume. $100 with some fins. $80 without.
- 6'3" Source Santa Cruz Surfboard [photo] 19 1/2" X 2 1/2 Super fun board lots of volume $100 with FCS GPR Fins included or $80 without fins
- Ryan - 250-510-7306 Mill Bay (Mar/05/2017)
- two 14' inflatable Starboard Astro boards [photo] 14'x26"x6" Nearly new condition, purchased new in 2014. Fins, Backpacks and pumps included. Great for travelling or a lack of storage space. $1700 each or a deal for both.
- Brad - 250-702-7505 central Vancouver island (Mar/01/2017)
- 6'2"FireWire Alternator [photo] 6'2"x19"x21/2" - 31.2ltr Got a few compressions but otherwise like new $280 obo
- Chris - 250-918-9443 Tofino (Mar/01/2017)
- Ripcurl E-bomb 5/4mm Size Medium hooded wetsuit [photo] 2016 - Zippers, seams, cuffs in good condition. Neoprene still very pliable. Well cared for, always rinsed with fresh water and sometimes cleaned with Dr. Bronner's. $200.
email - Darcy - Victoria (May/25/2017)
- Size 6 Roxy 5/4 Hooded Wetsuit. Brand new. Syncro Technology. Black. I love it, but it is a wee bit big for me. Selling for $275 I can meet you anywhere as I drive around the Island for work.
email - Taylor - 250-618-8611 Shawnigan Lake (May/21/2017)
- O'Neill RG8 4/3mm Size Medium frontzip super stretch suit. A high performance ultra stretchy summer suit in a limited edition colourway. Sells for $450 + tax. Asking $150 OBO.
email - Marc - 778-321-7873 Ucluelet BC (May/20/2017)
- XL Matuse Tumo 5/4 Hooded Wetsuit [photo] size XL (fits like a large from most other brands). Used twice, totally mint, like new condition. Incredibly light, flexible, warm, and comfortable. Dries very fast as it soaks up almost no water. Paddles effortlessly due to the use of insanely flexible Japanese Geoprene. These retail for $600 USD plus tax. You get mine for $385 CDN because the suit unfortunately doesn't fit me. I am in North Van but on the Island regularly.
- David - 778-386-3570 North Vancouver (May/16/2017)
- Ripcurl Flashbomb 5.5/4 size small wetsuit [photo] used for two winter seasons, in ok condition asking $150
email - Kris - 604-518-2213 Vancouver (May/12/2017)
- womans xs bare cd4 pro drysuit [photo] good condition Asking $250
email - Peter Judiesch - 250-319-2556 Kamloops BC (May/07/2017)
- Vissla Size Large Wetsuit [photo] Used 10 times $250
email - Will - 639-317-7873 Saanich (May/05/2017)
- Xcel Drylock 5/4mm Mens Large [photo] (w/celiant) Used for three seasons. Still good condition. No leaks. Well cared for. Typical wear and tear. Washed after every surf, often with wetsuit shampoo. Never pee'd in! $150
- Lucas - 250-516-6974 Victoria (May/03/2017)
- Quiksilver 4mm Size MT (medium tall) backzip Wetsuit [photo] good condition $70
email - andy - 250-884-0108 Victoria (May/01/2017)
- 5/4 Medium Excel infiniti x2 Wetsuit [photo] In excellent condition. $330
email - JS - 778-229-3851 Vancouver (Apr/30/2017)
- O'Neill Psycho Tech 5.5/4 Medium Hooded Wetsuit [photo] O'Neill's top of the line suit! Thickness: 5.5 / 4mm I have used it Once and for less than an hour. No pees. Thoroughly rinsed, and stored on a bed - Not from a shoulder stretching hanger. Check out that ass - no wax! I love everything about the suit. It's very warm, super flexible and easy to get into and out of, but the hood sits a little too high on my head compared to my past O'Neill suits. Because of that, I need to sell it to fund a different brand or model. $475 - If listed then still available. - First come first serve, with respect to next dibs.
email - Tyler - Nanaimo - Local area only - No shipping (Apr/28/2017)
- Women's size 9-10 full length wetsuit [photo]
email - Ashleigh - Kelowna (Apr/19/2017)
- O'Neil 5 4 Size 4 wetsuit with hood [photo] Worn 4 times. Small tear shown in photo. Comes with xcel gloves bamboo 5.0 (size xs) and O'Neil heat 5 mm booties (size 5). $300
- Ripcurl longsleeve spring suit, size large [photo] (fits medium). $40
- Quicksilver st comp 2 mm long sleeve rashguard, size large [photo] $30
email - Vincent - 250-508-3990 sooke or westshore (Apr/23/2017)
- Xcel Drylock size medium 5mm hooded wetsuit [photo] Almost new $500
- Xcel Revolt size medium 5mm hooded wetsuit [photo] Great condition $270
- jaime - 250-726-4115 tofino (Apr/08/2017)
- Xcel 4/3 MT suit [photo] in very good condition. used very lightly. Make me an offer.
- Kieran - 778-877-0369 Vancouver (Mar/27/2017)
- Men's LT Xcell infinity 5/4 wetsuit [photo] Worn 6 times. it doesn't fit me properly. No i didnt pee in it. As new condition. Looking for $200.
- Bryce - Text is best way to reach me 250-266-0637 Tofino (Mar/18/2017)
- Womens xcel 4/3mm infiniti x2 6Tall chest zip fullsuit [photo] in black/jade I bought this without trying it on, a but to sung for me! Its the color in the photo More info about the suits specifications can be found at: https://www.seasidesurfshop.com/blogs/news/78886721-product-review-2016-xcel-infiniti-x2-wetsuit $160
email - Jenny - Jordan River/Victoria (Mar/01/2017)
a c c e s o r i e s
- 4 sets of fins [photo] future alpha F6 $40 future AM1 Vector II $30 Future F4 $20 fCS G5 $20 If you take them all $80
- cole - 250-216-0490 victoria (May/17/2017)
- shaping stand, glassing stand [photo] display racks (2), drying racks (2) email for more pictures would like to sell as a set. 500 obo
- Jason - 250-818-1297 Victoria (Apr/18/2017)
- 2 Sharkbanz- Shark deterrent bands Brand new. Black/Azure colour. Use for your next surf trip for peace of mind. Asking $80 CAD each. Bought new online for $69 US, before tax and delivery. http://www.sharkbanz.com/sharkbanz-2/
email - Cameron - 604-353-4466 Vancouver (Apr/05/2017)
- FCSII AM PC five size Large fin set [photo] and lightly used. I paid $220 for them yours for $160
- Jeremy - 250-217-7440 Saanich (Apr/04/2017)
- FCS MF1 (Mick Fanning) thruster set Size Large [photo] $75 Some small nicks and scuffs but in good condition overall.
email - John - Duncan (Mar/01/2017)
w a n t e d
- I'm looking for a ride from Victoria to Tofino on this Saturday May 13. I'll only have my backpack with me since my board will be going up with another vehicle the day before. I work until 5pm at the latest, hopefully more like 3pm, and it'd be best to leave immediately after work. I'll give you gas money in cash up front. I'm an experienced ridesharer and I'll be happy to swap travel stories and music if you like, or just enjoy the scenery. I can share the driving (including manual transmission), or just go along for the ride. I'm also planning on heading back to Victoria the morning of Wednesday May 17. Let me know if you can help out with a ride for either of these trips!
email - Sarah - Call or text 250-893-7245 Vic - Tofino (May/12/2017)
- looking for a 5'8 - 5'10 shortboard, would trade 6' sitka dirty mermaid or pay cash
email - Nic - 250-818-9468 Victoria (May/07/2017)
- i need a double board bag that can up to 7ft boards (1 6ft , 1 6'8)
email - aron - 250-885-4565 (Apr/29/2017)
- Wanted. Looking for set of cdrive fcs fins. Any size considered. Thanks.
- Bob - 778-229-6624 Vancouver (Apr/28/2017)
- Future fins wanted for my 6 foot War Pig
email - Yvon - 250-802-4041 Nanaimo (Apr/18/2017)
- looking to trade a new women's xcel 4'3 size 6 wetsuit for a 5'4 hooded one
email - jill - Vancouver (Apr/17/2017)
- Looking for a board bag for an 8'6" longboard. If you have one to sell, call or email. I'm in Victoria but drive around the island fairly often. Cheers!
- Sam - 778-650-7925 Victoria (Mar/20/2017)
- Wanted FCS FK-2 Twin keel fins and/or FCS Knubster center trailer fin
email - Mike - 647-467-0951 (Mar/18/2017)
- Wanted: 7/9 ish fun board for beginner surfer. Located in Ukee, but willing to travel to pick-up.
email - Vanessa - 403-921-2822 Ucluelet (Mar/14/2017)
- Looking for a thin day use bag for a 6'0 board. White or reflective as I'll be using it in a very hot climate.
email - Samantha - Victoria (Mar/13/2017)
Jeffries Bay SA & Punta de Mita, Nayarit, Mexico accomodations & surf trips
email - greg
♠ learn to surf
» Learning to Surf by Chris Payne
» How To Surf by Tim Maddux
» Learner surfer's FAQ by Stephen Whelan
» The Complete Surfing Guide for Coaches by Bruce Gabrielson
» PD's Trick Tips Backside Roundhouse
♠ learn other stuff
» Ding repair FAQ
» wave terminology
» board terminology
» surf terminology
» about waves & sets - John Sidles - Timothy B. Maddux
» foam in the surf? - James G. Acker
» Rip Currents & Undertows - Ray McAllister - Steve Baum - Neil Savage
» Lud's Wave Prediction - Ludwig Omachen
» cold water & rubber
» stretching & flexibility
» Surfboard Design Guide