BEWARE:Alexander Aiden firstname.lastname@example.org may be a ScAMeR more info
To avoid scams: only deal locally in person - no cheques, ever - no shipping companies, ever - don't supply financial info - Sellers beware of the Cashier Check Scam - CoastalBC is never involved in any transactions
[photo] slideshow:keyboard arrows = Fwd ⇒ | ⇐ Back
scroll down the page for | rubber | accesories | wanted
s t i c k s
r u b b e r
- 5'8" Puddle Jumper Lost Mayhem [photo] 5'8" x 21.5 x 2.63 36.8L Great board helped progress my surfing just picked up something new. No real issues only a few compression dings No fins or leash. $750
email - Cameron - Vancouver (Nov/21/2017)
- 6'6 bushman gun [photo] Again, will be surfed after the second coming. $180
- Adam - 778-882-7873 (Nov/21/2017)
- 5'11 Aftanas Project [photo] 5'11 X 19 X 2 3/8 28 Liters. Great performance surfboard. One repair by Aftanas himself. $400 OBO
email - John - 778-689-1393 Vancouver (Nov/20/2017)
- 6'1" Al Merrick Surfboard [photo] $275 6'1" 18 5/8 2 3/16 Channel Islands Rookie, great condition! Downsizing my travel quiver, only few small pressure dings, perfect fall stick or for those winter barrell missions.
email - Andi - 250-888-1690 Tofino or Comox (Nov/16/2017)
- 9'6 Takayama Beach Break model [photo] absolute mint condition ridden 3 times 9'6x 22'3/8x2'3/4 comes with black glass futures side bites and true ames performer centre fin. For more info check it out at www.surfboardsbydonaldtakayama.com $1650
- Simon - 250-266-1049 Whiskey Creek (Nov/17/2017)
- 7'11" x 27 Infinity SUP B Line [photo] Brand new, never used. Comes with 5 fin set up for thruster or quad. $2000 Check out www.infinity-sup.com for more details.
- 10' x 29" Infinity SUP Slater Trout [photo] 2 + 1 fin set up. In good condition. $900.
- Norm - 604-848-8792 Squamish (Nov/15/2017)
- 8'6 Garanulle foam top apoxi surf board [photo] I have upgraded. It’s a great starter. 300 obo
email - Shawn - 250-889-6821 Victoria (Nov/15/2017)
- 6'2" Lost Rock-up [photo] 6'2" x 19.5" x 2.44" 31.6L in great shape $600
- 5'10" x 19.5" x 2 5/8" Negative Surfboards squash tail short board [photo] in excellent condition with bag and leash $400. South African shaper. Low entry rocker for paddling power and moderate tail rocker for performance. Wider overall outline with nicely foiled rails designed for average or softer conditions, works great for Van Isle surf
email - Ian - 250-588-4024 Victoria (Nov/14/2017)
- 6-10 JC Equalizer tuflite epoxy [photo] Awesome board in excellent condition, complete with fins and deluxe Dakine bag. As John Carper says in his video, the board is a short-board for 'older or not so fit' guys. It equalizes you with surfers with outboard motors for arms! The extra paddle speed is also good for catching faster moving bigger waves. $490 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdDiTTwjkzo
email - Kristin - New Westminster BC (Nov/14/2017)
- 5'10" Stretch Thing [photo] Excellent condition and barely used. Stomp pad and stock fins come with. $400
- Byron - 250-858-1493 Langford (Nov/11/2017)
- 6'1 Webber performance shortboard [photo] 6'1 18 1/2 2 1/4 (approximately). Epoxy. A couple of very tiny dings repaired, otherwise is excellent shape. I am on the island often. $250 obo.
email - Anthony - 250-360-6593 East Vancouver (Nov/15/2017)
- 5'8 Hypto Krypto Haydenshapes magic wave catcher. [photo] Great Condition 8/10. Carbon rails. Asking 400 obo. Comes with new 120 dollar fcs dayrunner bag and awesome futures medium size.
- Ryan - 250-217-5502 Vancouver (Nov/09/2017)
- 5'10" Channel Islands Biscuit Bonzer [photo] Brand new board. surfed twice. https://www.cisurfboards.com/board/biscuit-bonzer/ Sweet ride, almost as fast as my quad fish, but better performance in the pocket and off the top. Just not enough volume for this old guy. should've got the 6'0'. I spent $1200, for you $800 firm
email - Tom - 250-507-3321 Victoria, but I'll have it in Ukee Nov 10-13 (Nov/09/2017)
- 5'9 x 19 x 2 1/4 Barracuda 'Mega' [photo] Excellent condition, only surfed a few times A few very minor surface dings, professionally fixed Epoxy / Poly construction $600.00
- Kyle - Call or Text 250-893-1272 Victoria (Nov/08/2017)
- 6'0 JS electro [photo] 6'0, 19 1/8, 2 3/8 good condition, one ding professionally repaired 275$
- 6'2 Channel Islands Tknox [photo] 6'2, 18 7/8, 2 5/16 professionally repaired 275$
- 6'3 Barracuda lip smacker [photo] 6'3, 19 professionally repaired 225$
- 6'3 Barracuda [photo] 6'3, 19 professionally repaired 150$
email - damian - victoria (Nov/07/2017)
- 5'11 super7 ausssie fish [photo] Good shape, a few minor professional repairs. 5'11/20/20&3/4 guessing around 33-34L comes with stomp pad and fins $350
email - Xavery - 250-208-9629 Victoria (Nov/06/2017)
- 10’ Infinity Longboard [photo] Excellent condition. $800 OBO.
- Kees (Case) - 250-896-5121 Victoria or Jordan River (Nov/05/2017)
- 6' Aloha Magic Mushroom Performance board [photo] Comes with Stomp Pad but not the Fins. I can throw them in for the right price.
email - Aaron - 250-734-3487 Nanaimo (Nov/05/2017)
- 7'0 Jean Noel [photo] 7'0 Jean Noel $250 7'0 x 20" x 2.5" Used board in good enough shape. A few pressures on both sides, and a fully repaired crack near the tail. Watertight; good size and volume for catching waves easily. (Moving to a shorter board so want to sell this one)
- Jack - 416-712-6746 Tofino/Victoria/Vancouver (Nov/10/2017)
- 5'5" × 18.5" × 2.5" [photo] Surfboard 280 obo Shaped in Ireland, very good condition. Traction pad is very new, one ding on the nose that has been repaired but has a super tiny crack on upper right rail. 5 fin insert so you can choose between quad or thruster.
email - Jamal Issa - 250-922-4934 Saanich (Nov/04/2017)
- 9'11" Walden magic Sup Good condition with surftech carbon paddle. Good in surf or flatwater. $800.
email - Jack - 250-920-9027 Victoria (Oct/30/2017)
- 5’10 Channel Islands #4 [photo] 5’10, 20, 2 9/16, 32.1L. Great board for any conditions. Fins and stomp pad included. $350
- Ray - 778-861-2988 Nanaimo (Oct/28/2017)
- 6' quiet fight [photo] 18.5" wide 2.2" thick. Minor professional repairs and ready to surf. with fins and stomp pad. 300$
- 6' x 19"x 2 3/3. Not sure the name [photo] Good shape but Minor hole. It's dry and warm ready to patch. with fins and stomp pad. 250$
- 5'10" rm [photo] 18 1/4"wide x 2 1/4" thick. Minor hole but dry and warm. with fins and stomp pad. 250$
- 6' Dakine bag in great shape. 50$
* 600$ for everything if all in one sales. I would consider a trade for a 7'-8' board with lots of width and volume if it is in great shape and water tight. I will be bringing them on my trip to tofino next weekend to trade or sell them. Thanks
- Tyler - Text 250-507-5294 Sooke (Oct/22/2017)
- 5'6" Superbrand Fling Surfboard [photo] 5'6" 20" 1/4 x 2" 5/8. Excellent condition, no dings, great board that can surf the mush or stands its ground in overhead waves. Board has had maybe 12 surfs on it. Asking $600
- 6'6" Mark Richards (MR) Gullwing surfboard [photo] 6'6" x 19" x 2" 1/2. Great condition, minor dings in the bottom, great board for someone looking at getting onto a shortboard, or for a surfer that's after a bit of a step-up. Board comes with FCS G-Am fins. Asking $300 OBO
- AJ - 604-815-3819 Squamish (Oct/17/2017)
- 7'4" modern double wide [photo] Been in The water 6 timesish. Epoxy, hence no dings. Comes with bag leash and find. $650
email - Mike - (Oct/17/2017)
- 6'10 NWSD 2 plus 1. 'the juice extractor' [photo] showroom condition. for better and larger winter surf (glassed strongly. made to last). over $1000 new, plus includes a hobie 7" glass fin ($100 value). you save over 300 plus taxes for letting me have 2 surfs on it (waxed and ridden twice)! looking to get $800 and I'm not flexible on the price so if you don't want to pay $800 don't contact me please.
- bryce - 250-266-0637 tofino (Oct/13/2017)
- 6'2" Dylan shapes cosmic demon [photo] with FCS fin system 6'2"x 20 1/2"x 2 1/2" @ 34L Excellent condition. Used for a couple months on a trip to Indo. The board comes with fins,traction and a day bag for $500! Would also consider a trade
email - Chris - 250-884-8940 Victoria (Oct/13/2017)
- 9'1" Surftech Bear Boards Beau Young Edition longboard [photo] 2008. 9'1"x 22.5" x 2.38" Surfed maybe 12 times. In almost new condition, no dings. It's been sitting in storage and needs to be on the ocean. Serious inquiries only. $1200 firm. This board was $1800 new. 'This is the exact same board that Beau rode to victory in the 2003 World Longboard Championships. With a flatter rocker, this board goes well in anything but it will really start to shine in long, peeling waves. A great board for pointbreaks and slow, grinding beach breaks. The lightest of all longboards and the quickest, most responsive board on the market. Tough as nails and virtually indestructible. Catches every wave, is very responsive and quick. I've used it in 1ft waves and overhead. Turtle rolls easily and punches through white water to get you out the back very easily.' That's a pretty good description from the web. The board is an absolute joy to surf. Leash, fin and bag included. Heck it even has a great wax job so it's ready to surf! It's at my office in Olympic Village so daytime is best.
email - Stephan - 604-880-6887 Vancouver (Oct/11/2017)
- 7'8" x 21 3/4" x 2 3/4" Switchblade Surfboards Epoxy, Quad Fin, Rounded Diamond Tail, [photo] custom hand-shaped in Vancouver. Fun versatile board for any conditions. http://switchbladesurf.com/ Recently fully repaired by board medic and in good condition. Photo is of the incomplete board being shaped. Color is green / white though paint job has been heavily impacted by previous board repairs. $380 includes fins.
email - Terry - 778-252-0144 Tofino (Oct/03/2017)
- 5'11 Hayden Shapes love buzz [photo] 575$ Awesome Board, lots of fun few very minor pressure dings. Hip squash tail 31.2L volume epoxy board, thruster set up. Only selling as I have my eye on something else and I no longer need this. No trades cash only dims in photo. Includes a set of captain fin co futures - 525 without. No leash, cheers X-Posted
- Kolton - text with any questions 250-804-9598 Victoria (Oct/01/2017)
- 10' 0 Josh martin glider [photo] 1000.obo
- 10' 0 Island surf co noserider [photo] 1000.obo
email - dave - 778-425-0047 sooke (Oct/05/2017)
- 5'10" JC epoxy TL2 [photo] good condition surfed 10 times approx. 29L $225 OBO (see photo for dimensions)
- 6'1" Channel Islands Flyer Epoxy Tufflite [photo] approx. 31L $200 OBO good condition
email - Matt - 604-202-4889 Vancouver Area pick-up (local) only (Oct/03/2017)
- 6'8" ATL custom rounded pin [photo] fast. $225 This board slices beautiful lines on open faces and has enough volume to get you in earlier in all kinds of surf. One rail ding and a nose repair, both professionally repaired and watertight. Couple pressure dings. Too many boards so this one's gotta go! 6'8" x 18 2/12" x 2 1/2"
email - Matt Johnson - 250-609-0199 Sooke (Sep/26/2017)
- 5'4" sweet potato [photo] with controller fins $450.00
- 6'6" black beauty [photo] near new $500.00
- 5'2" pap he'e nalu [photo] from kauai for groms $150.00
- 5'?" soft top kids beginners board [photo] $100.00
- Tony - 250-888-3684 Sooke (Sep/25/2017)
- 5'6 Superbrand Slug [photo] standard dims, ultralight Decent condition, hairline cracks here and there but watertight and light and rips. $300.00 ono Super fun, skatey, and loose with the tail being cut out. Nose of a longboard super easy to get into waves early and catch anything. Ideal for head high and under. About 31 litres volume. Only selling because I have too many boards and into single fins more lately.
email - Brenton - Text or email if interested 250-634-7412 Gordon Head Rd, Saanich (Sep/23/2017)
- 6'2" Local motion [photo] 6'2"x19x2 1/4 Good overall condition $200
- 5'10" Lost sub scorcher [photo] 5'10"x 19.25x2.38 with pad fins and bordbag
- 6'0" Lost Stealth [photo] 6'0"x19.25x2.30 With fins pad and bord bag $175
- 6'0" Tuflite [photo] 6'0"x19.5x2.4 With fins Was broke and repaired by barracuda $50
email - Travis - Sooke (Sep/21/2017)
- 6'4" FireWire sub moon [photo] Ridden once. As new. All specs in photo 800$
email - Ian - text 250-726-6566 Ucluelet (Sep/17/2017)
- 6 ft 0 DVD Erik Frang pro model [photo] dimensions are 18 5/8 inch wide by 2 1/8 inches thick comes with fcs g3 fins and tail pad grip deck board still has some life in it lots of a few unrepahred digs lots of delamination s but for $100 you can't go wrong that's the same board in the action
- 5'10 Channel islands [photo] 5 ft 10 grovele 20 inches wide 2 9/16 inch thick 33litres vol comes with fins and tail stomp pad board in great shape near mint $375 firm
- 9 ft 4 Channel islands long board [photo] with leash and fins in great shape $800 firm don't waste my time with a million questions or emails either your serious or not so don't waste my time thank
email - Ty - 250-580-1418 Victoria (Sep/11/2017)
- 5'8 Aftanas raddysh [photo] 5'8"x 20 x 2 3/8 30L volume in good shape no dings just usual pressure dents. Asking 300$ great all around board.
email - yan - 250-702-4704 courtenay (Sep/17/2017)
- Savage Gun [photo] Project board. Needs work, reflected in price.
email - Julia - 778-229-5853 Vancouver (Sep/06/2017)
- 9'6" Channel Islands performer longboard , sick board, great shape, includes fin, bag and leash. 900$
- Erik - 250-888-9502 Langford (Sep/02/2017)
- 6'4" x 18.75 x 2.38 Klimax Flames model [photo] Thruster setup, rounded pin tail, great board for good waves. Well made Peruvian board with its share of pressure dents and a few fixed land dings but all in all pretty good shape. Approx. 30L volume. $250 obo http://www.klimaxsurf.com/flames.html
- Dan - 250-686-7965 Ucluelet (Sep/04/2017)
- 9'4" Infinity SUP [photo] perfect hardly used condition $600
- Kelly - 250-266-2555 Tofino (Sep/11/2017)
- 6'7 Fluid Juice high performance surfboard [photo] $325 (or best / nearest offer) Shaped by Adrian Phillips (6'7 x 18.5") - a very well regarded shaper (one of Europe's best shapers). This is a hi-performance / step-up / low volume shortboard. I had this board custom shaped as a travel board (strong glass job). Some pressure dents but in good ready to surf shape. FCS fins (fins included). Kelly Slater stomp pad. This board would suit a fit / good surfer in good waves. Charge hollow and big swells (this is not a board for surfing small slop)! check out http://www.fluidjuice.co.uk/shapes.html Can throw in a travel bag for another $25 (negotiable) May be open to surfboard exchange / part-exchange.
email - James - Nanaimo (Sep/10/2017)
- Men's MT 3mm Quiksliver [photo] $40 great condition but we no longer use it as we are living in kelowna now.
- Women's xs 6mm Roxy [photo] $40 great condition but we no longer use it as we are living in kelowna now.
- Jan - Txt 778-215-4826 kelowna (Nov/21/2017)
- Women's size 8 billabong 5/4 wetsuit. no hood, back zip. Only $35!
- Women's size 8 rip curl 5/4 flash bomb E4 with hood. Definitely well loved, but still works! $125
- Maddy - 250-888-0274 Victoria (Nov/15/2017)
- Vissla North Seas 5/4 Size L hooded suit Like new 300$
email - damian - victoria (Nov/12/2017)
- Xcel Infiniti X2 TDC 5/4mm XLS hooded wetsuit [photo] Brand new with tags, $325 Extra Large/Short 5'8" to 5'10" 175-190 lbs
email - John - Victoria (Nov/12/2017)
- 5/4 Xcel Drylock TDC Mens Medium Wetsuit [photo] 5/4 Xcel Drylock TDC Mens Medium Wetsuit Less than a year old Always rinsed, never pee'd in $300
- Kyle - Call or Text 250-893-1272 Victoria (Nov/12/2017)
- Women's Size 8 Tall Patagonia R1 wetsuit backzip [photo] perfect condition worn 3 times. Price $225 OBO. Bought on a trip to the states where I knew I'd be surfing a bit didn't want to rent so I grabbed this, thinking I'd surf a lot once i moved to BC turns out I'm not so big of a surfer gal, worn for three romps on big old rental foamy's and I want it to get some more love!
- Emma - 902-802-8429 Vancouver Fairview South Granville (Nov/10/2017)
- Woman Billabong Synergy 5/4 Size 6 Hooded 2018 wetsuit. Retro colouring. Worn once. Have tags and receipt. Paid $285 asking $220. Would suit someone 5.5 to 5.7 feet.
email - Jess - 778-584-3411 Victoria (Nov/04/2017)
- Womens Ripcurl fbomb size 10, 5/4mm [photo] Purchased a few years back, used a fair amount, but is well taken care of. $200 Obo. Small tear in smooth skin, still super toasty!
email - Phoebe - Victoria (Oct/30/2017)
- Xcel MT men’s infinity suit. One season on it. No pee pee. $200
- Adam - 778-882-7873 (Oct/29/2017)
- Ripcurl e-bomb 4/3mm size XL wetsuit [photo] Comes with ripcurl e-bomb hood that was bought separately
email - Dominic - 604-388-9196 Whistler (Oct/22/2017)
- Excel size Large 5/4/3 Wetsuit. Three pairs size xl gloves Brand new size 10 flash bomb boots $350
email - Mike - (Oct/17/2017)
- Billabong Xero 5/4 Youth size 8 hooded wetsuit [photo] Like New condition Barely used Retail price $300 before tax $160 OBO
- Colin - 250-514-0425 Victoria (Oct/10/2017)
- Quiksilver cypher 6/5mm size small wetsuit used only once like new condition too thick for me. Asking 250$
email - yan - 250-702-4704 courtenay (Oct/08/2017)
- Xcel Infiniti Round toe boot 5mm size 6 (women's) [photo] Used once. $50 OBO
email - Caileigh McDade - Victoria, BC (Sep/29/2017)
- O'neill Psycho 5.5/4.5 mens medium tall [photo] no rips or tears $100.00
- Quicksilver kids size 8 5/4 hooded wetsuit [photo] $50.00 free kids booties and gloves in varying condition if you buy the Quicksilver suit for your kid!
- Tony - 250-888-3684 Sooke (Sep/25/2017)
- MT flashbomb 5/4 MT 4/3 dawn patrol Flashbomb [photo] used 5 times last winter. Dawn patrol used this summer 20 times Condition is excellent, almost new. Switching brands for 2018 Open to offers
email - Brent - 250-534-9422 Ucluelet (Sep/16/2017)
- Men's Medium 6/5 Matuse hooded wetsuit. $300 Wetsuit is basically brand new used a few times but fits too small. I am 5'11 150lbs. Warmest suit out there for winter surfing.
email - Taylor Wilson - 778-977-1659 James Bay (Sep/07/2017)
- Mens xcel 4.5mm/3.5mm infinity comp Wetsuit [photo] Good conditon, seams all in decent shape. $150
- Xcel 8mm booties size 10 [photo] good condition $50
- Sash - 250-266-6682 Ucluelet (Sep/06/2017)
a c c e s o r i e s
- 9'2" FCS Double Wheelie Longboard Board Bag [photo] Fits 2 longboards. Brand New, Never Used. $400 (It's $504 with tax so saves you a cool hundy) Best bag to travel with 2 longboards anywhere.
email - Hamish - 604-653-8101 Vancouver (Nov/15/2017)
- future's quad trailers 4.15 [photo] only put in my board once. Not really feeling the quad set up. $60
- cole - 250-216-0490 victoria (Nov/10/2017)
- FCS double soft rook rack Used for a month or so
- Alec - 226-268-3336 Victoria (Nov/07/2017)
- FCS Soft Racks [photo] Perfect for vehicles without an installed roof rack. Fits all size surfboards Condition like new. Only used for a couple of trips Tofino $50obo
email - Mark - 250-812-8708 Sooke BC (Oct/01/2017)
- Futures JC1 [photo] Fibreglass $60
- Scarfini FX3 [photo] Hemp/Bamboo/Fibreglass Futures Template Fins $60
- Balin 7'6 Tour Series Surfboard Bag [photo] $50
email - Darcy - Victoria (Oct/10/2017)
- 5'9" FCS Shortboard bag [photo] $30. Ordered online and it doesn't fit my shortboard - never used with tags still on. It's this https://www.thesurfboardwarehouse.com/p-881-fcs-surfboard-day-bag-classic-shortboard-white-5ft-9in-6ft-3in-6ft-7in.aspx
- Piers - 604-603-6727 Vic/Van/Tuff (Sep/29/2017)
- Mikck Fanning FCS MF-1 Fiberglas Thruster set [photo] $65
email - John - Duncan (Sep/18/2017)
- FCS Large G-AM tri fin set [photo] x 3. Used. Good condition and great fins. $50 per set or $120 for all three sets.
- Leon - 250-218-2428 cumberland (Sep/08/2017)
w a n t e d
- Wanted: a right side 4" FCS fin [photo] Broke mine and to cheap to buy a whole new set. Trade for some beer? in duncan and Victoria a fair bit, maybe else where randomly for pickup Thanks!
email - Dane - S island (Nov/02/2017)
- Looking for 7'8 or 8'0 board, suit good for winter, boots, gloves! getting into the sport more, rather than just destination surfing.
- morgan - 250-859-1633 (Oct/22/2017)
- Wanted: surfboard bag for 5'11 egg! Help a brotha out
- Liam Mitchell - 250-819-8830 Victoria (Oct/05/2017)
- Board Bag Wanted for a 6'2 board Happy to pay 40-50 bucks for a decent bag! cheers
- Killian - 604-722-1451 Will pick up anywhere in South Island (Sep/29/2017)
- Seeking: women's gloves (small) and 5mm booties (size 8)
email - Megan - text 250-826-6401 Victoria (Sep/25/2017)
- Looking for all! board, wetsuit, booties, gloves Board 6'6 to 7' <$100 Wetsuit 5'8" <$100 booties 10 or 11 + gloves xlarge <$50 rol
email - Rol - 250-five five one - xero 6 nine seven (Sep/23/2017)
- Wanted - longboard for family surf missions! Looking to get a long board for me and the kids to share the stoke; they are stoked to ride but my boards are too twitchy. Want something big and stable and definitely willing to do ding repairs /glass wok etc to get it going. Drop me a line if you have something gathering dust or something you want to move on to a family that'll make great use of it! These kids wanna surf!
email - Matt Johnson - 250-609-0199 Sooke (Sep/18/2017)
- Looking for: a 6'2 to a 6'6 surf board price: max around 500$ Great if it comes with a bag and fins Text me if you have any offers, thanks!
- Justin - 778-533-9142 Victoria (Sep/09/2017)
Jeffries Bay SA & Punta de Mita, Nayarit, Mexico accomodations & surf trips
email - greg
♠ learn to surf
» Learning to Surf by Chris Payne
» How To Surf by Tim Maddux
» Learner surfer's FAQ by Stephen Whelan
» The Complete Surfing Guide for Coaches by Bruce Gabrielson
» PD's Trick Tips Backside Roundhouse
♠ learn other stuff
» Ding repair FAQ
» wave terminology
» board terminology
» surf terminology
» about waves & sets - John Sidles - Timothy B. Maddux
» foam in the surf? - James G. Acker
» Rip Currents & Undertows - Ray McAllister - Steve Baum - Neil Savage
» Lud's Wave Prediction - Ludwig Omachen
» cold water & rubber
» stretching & flexibility
» Surfboard Design Guide