To avoid scams: only deal locally in person - no cheques, ever - no shipping companies, ever - don't supply financial info - Sellers beware of the Cashier Check Scam - CoastalBC is never involved in any transactions
[photo] slideshow:keyboard arrows = Fwd ⇒ | ⇐ Back
scroll down the page for | rubber | accesories | wanted
s t i c k s
r u b b e r
- 6'2" Local motion [photo] 6'2"x19x2 1/4 Good overall condition $200
- 5'10" Lost sub scorcher [photo] 5'10"x 19.25x2.38 with pad fins and bordbag
- 6'0" Lost Stealth [photo] 6'0"x19.25x2.30 With fins pad and bord bag $175
- 6'0" Tuflite [photo] 6'0"x19.5x2.4 With fins Was broke and repaired by barracuda $50
email - Travis - Sooke (Sep/21/2017)
- 6'10" Peter Cole Rounded Pin [photo] $250 Dimensions: 6'10" x 18.75" x 2.375" A few dings that have all been sealed. Nose snap repaired by local shaper.
email - Dan - Sooke (Sep/22/2017)
- 8.0 Starboard Pro SUP [photo] 8.0 x 28 110L ' Carbon plus bag and extra fins. Basic wear on rails, but otherwise very light, zero compression dings (!) and watertight. This is the best construction IMHO for SUPs and has been bomber for me. I'm 205lbs plus wetsuit and 6'5' and this has been my sole board for riding waves over the past few seasons. It would make a great performance SUP for an experienced paddler near my weight or a great next-level board for an aspiring wave rider. Only selling because I'm looking at a different design to try. This board rips! $1000
email - Chris - 250-920-6354 Victoria (Sep/20/2017)
- 6'8" ATL custom rounded pin [photo] fast. $275 This board slices beautiful lines on open faces and has enough volume to get you in earlier in all kinds of surf. One rail ding and a nose repair, both professionally repaired and watertight. Couple pressure dings. Too many boards so this one's gotta go! 6'8" x 18 2/12" x 2 1/2"
email - Matt Johnson - 250-609-0199 Sooke (Sep/18/2017)
- 5'11 Rusty Dwart [photo] Good shape, stomp pad, no fins. $450
email - John - Duncan (Sep/18/2017)
- 6'3 Fire Wire Sci-Fi Bat [photo] Good condition 850$
- Gurry - 604-679-7917 (Sep/18/2017)
- 6'4" FireWire sub moon [photo] Ridden once. As new. All specs in photo 800$
email - Ian - text 250-726-6566 Ucluelet (Sep/17/2017)
- 6'1" Fred Rubble, Al Merrick design [photo] 6'1" by 19 3/8 by 2 7/16, 30.1 L volume. Great proven performance short board. Overall in good condition with no dings on the rails, fin boxes or tail. The few dings have been repaired. Asking $325
email - Jason - 250-588-0078 Victoria (Sep/16/2017)
- 9'2 Brewer gun [photo] shaped and signed by Dick and glassed by Jack Reeves 10/10 condition. Glass on thruster fins $2400 or reasonable offers. Great wallhanger or winter board for big heavy days
- 9'8 Harbour Habanero [photo] slightly thicker than a stock Hab to help compensate for winter wetsuits and has had a 1/4" of rocker removed to make it a faster paddler, nose chines have also been made a touch more subtle. If you need a really good winter long board look no further this will get you through. Shaped by Kurt Aulberg in Seal Beach. Never been ridden $1650 or reasonable offers
- Simon - 250-266-1049 Coombes (Sep/16/2017)
- 6 ft 0 DVD Erik Frang pro model [photo] dimensions are 18 5/8 inch wide by 2 1/8 inches thick comes with fcs g3 fins and tail pad grip deck board still has some life in it lots of a few unrepahred digs lots of delamination s but for $100 you can't go wrong that's the same board in the action
- 5'10 Channel islands [photo] 5 ft 10 grovele 20 inches wide 2 9/16 inch thick 33litres vol comes with fins and tail stomp pad board in great shape near mint $375 firm
- 9 ft 4 Channel islands long board [photo] with leash and fins in great shape $800 firm don't waste my time with a million questions or emails either your serious or not so don't waste my time thank
email - Ty - 250-580-1418 Victoria (Sep/11/2017)
- 5'11 Lost Mayhem [photo] 5'11 19 2,3/8 custom shaped picked up in Cali straight from the factory . Excellent condition. ThiS board is sick generating speed , like to be surfed rail to rail 400$ OBO
- Zak - 778-679-3286 Victoria (Sep/11/2017)
- 5'8 Aftanas raddysh [photo] 5'8"x 20 x 2 3/8 30L volume in good shape no dings just usual pressure dents. Asking 300$ great all around board.
email - yan - 250-702-4704 courtenay (Sep/17/2017)
- 6'6" Blue Surfboard [photo] 6'6"x 19 5/8"x 2 1/2" - Fiberglass and foam, very light, one small ding that has been repaired. No water damage. Solid board with fins. $200
- Steve - 250-740-1833 Nanaimo (Sep/09/2017)
- Savage Gun [photo] Project board. Needs work, reflected in price.
email - Julia - 778-229-5853 Vancouver (Sep/06/2017)
- 9'6" Channel Islands performer longboard , sick board, great shape, includes fin, bag and leash. 900$
- Erik - 250-888-9502 Langford (Sep/02/2017)
- 5'8" Becker hybrid shortboard [photo] Shaped by James Wheatley in Hermosa Beach, California. Similar rocker profile and outline to the Lost Quiver Killer. Wide point slightly forward, bat tail and 5 fin configuration. Fun board and handles well in a wide range of conditions. Good travel board. 5'8"x 19" x 2 3/16" Good condition. Lot's of life left. Asking $200
- Bryant - text please 778-288-0886 Victoria (Sep/01/2017)
- 6'4" x 18.75 x 2.38 Klimax Flames model [photo] Thruster setup, rounded pin tail, great board for good waves. Well made Peruvian board with its share of pressure dents and a few fixed land dings but all in all pretty good shape. Approx. 30L volume. $250 obo http://www.klimaxsurf.com/flames.html
- Dan - 250-686-7965 Ucluelet (Sep/04/2017)
- 9'4" Infinity SUP [photo] perfect hardly used condition $600
- Kelly - 250-266-2555 Tofino (Sep/11/2017)
- 6'7 Fluid Juice high performance surfboard [photo] $325 (or best / nearest offer) Shaped by Adrian Phillips (6'7 x 18.5") - a very well regarded shaper (one of Europe's best shapers). This is a hi-performance / step-up / low volume shortboard. I had this board custom shaped as a travel board (strong glass job). Some pressure dents but in good ready to surf shape. FCS fins (fins included). Kelly Slater stomp pad. This board would suit a fit / good surfer in good waves. Charge hollow and big swells (this is not a board for surfing small slop)! check out http://www.fluidjuice.co.uk/shapes.html Can throw in a travel bag for another $25 (negotiable) May be open to surfboard exchange / part-exchange.
email - James - Nanaimo (Sep/10/2017)
- 6'0" Sea Bop [photo] model is a small wave board based around the Slingshot model. We have lowered the tail rocker increasing speed and added a double concave. There is more curve in the outline to make it go rail to rail easier. Available in Rounded Square or Swallow Tail. Ride this model 4-6 inches shorter than your performance short board. $300 6'0" x 20,1/2" x 2,1/2" 33.52ltr
email - Ian - 778-838-7924 Vancouver (Aug/31/2017)
- 5'10 NorthWest Surf Design Glassed TwinFin [photo] Asking $800 Hand shaped by Scott Rowley Mint! No dings no scrapes barely ridden needs a new owner as I can't take it travelling Comes with leash and 5'10 sock
- Jordy - Reply via text 250-726-6379 Ucluelet (Aug/31/2017)
- 6'1" 18 5/8 2 3/16 Channel Islands Rookie [photo] Great condition only a few pessure dings. Perfect board for those fall swells on the horizon or winter barrell missions. Asking $400 fixed.
email - Andi Talbot - 250-888-1690 Tofino (Aug/29/2017)
- 6'4 Christenson short board [photo] Dimensions: 6'4 19 3/4 x 2 1/2 Was used back east as a point board for big and small waves. Has regular wear and tear, but has many more waves left in her. Very sturdy shortboard for experienced surfers. Great drive down the line. Incredible board for JR or Sombrio when she gets big and fun. Fins and leash not included. 350 firm
email - Gregor - Victoria, BC (Aug/29/2017)
- 5'1 Hawaiian Island Creations [photo] 5'1x18.63x2.13 $250.00 shaped by Eric Arakawa great board for youth futures fins JJF
email - mishele - 250-725-1233 tofino (Aug/28/2017)
- 5'11" Seven [photo] Good condition, has had a few dings professionally repaired. great board, just not big enough for me. 5'11"/20/20&3/4. $350
email - Xavery - 250-208-9629 Victoria (Aug/25/2017)
- 6'10" Firewire Addvance TimberTec https://shop.firewiresurfboards.com/products/crossover-addvance Mint: Used 3 times With fins, leash and board bag Cash: $1000 trade: Noserider (9'8 to 10'0) with good volume.
l - Nygil - Text 250-650-7161 Comox Valley (Aug/22/2017)
- 12' Starboard Atlas [photo] 12'0 x 36" x 4.6" 253 L New! $1400 Have paddle and fin that can be included.
email - Rob - 639-317-7873 Saanich (Aug/19/2017)
- 9'3" Naish Hokua [photo] 9'3" x 29.5" x 125 litres - $800 - Amazing, super light bamboo construction board that rips in small mush but still shreds a 6+ foot face. Has some cosmetic wear and tear but good for plenty more years on the coast. Almost can't bear to sell this baby but I'm landlocked in the Okanagan now and just can't get out to the coast that often. Proper pics on request. Board is in Penticton but may be able to bring down to the coast or the island at some point.
email - David - Text or email 250-634-6801 Penticton (Aug/16/2017)
- 7'11" Infinity SUP B Line [photo] 7'11" x 27" 85.6 Litres. Brand new. Carbon Fiber. $2500.
email - Norm - 604-848-8792 Squamish (Aug/12/2017)
- 5'10" Channel Island / Al Merrick board 'Dumpster Diver' [photo] 5'10" x 20" x 2.5" Excellent condition. Couple light pressure dings on top deck otherwise barely used. $500 for board, $550 with board bag. Firm.
- Adam - 250-266-4536 Victoria (or Ukee) (Aug/16/2017)
- 5.11' Sitka Udo Bastoz Chabu model 5 fin [photo] 19 1/4, 2-3/8 Like new, surfed twice, hand shaped $400 Beautiful lines with a killer looking pad. Flat rocker to get in early but still turnie. Smack the lip! Pizzahh!
- 5.11' Super Zen Performance Groveller 5.11' x 20 3/8 x 2 9/16 Good Fin box has been repaired FCS 1 $420 Perfect board for average sized male looking to progress at surfing in summer waves. Catch em well and catch em often. Flat rocker, high volume without losing performance. Comes with pad, no fins. Australian shaped and American made.
- Trevor - 778-886-3601 Kits (Jul/31/2017)
- 10 ft Pearson Arrow C.J. Nelson nose rider [photo] Epoxy Excellent condition $875 firm
email - Tom - Victoria (Jul/31/2017)
- 6ft ,18 1/4 , 2 1/8 Super brand Surf board [photo] Used but still in good shape. Comes with fins and leash $250
email - Cait smith - (Jul/23/2017)
- 5'6 Santa Cruz Fang Deck [photo] This board is basically brand new. No dents, dings, or chips. Ridden Twice. I'll include a set of Futures Rusty 5 Fins, as well as 2 box plugs. Bag included as well. From Santa Cruz: The Fang deck combines the speed, quickness and pop of the Ozzie, with the strength, comfort and skateboard-like contours of the GDECK. This board is great for gaining and maintaining speed in beach breaks or slower point waves. Ride it as a three fin for more hold and tighter pocket arcs, or as a quad for gliding and sliding.The Fang decks flatter tail rocker, cambered foot wells and rigid deck contours are great for going to the air. Flat rocker for pop, foot wells for a 'locked in' feeling, and rigid deck for solid 'flex free' landings. $800
- Mike - 778-879-4293 Port Moody (Jul/24/2017)
- 7'4" semi gun shaped by Scott rowley. [photo] The board has had a golf ball sized divot that has been professional repaired.other than that it's in near New condition. the fins are glassed in and they're in perfect shape. selling for $150
email - Paul - Phone or text 778-255-2328 Surrey (Jul/20/2017)
- 5'8 x 20 x 2 1/2 JS Ghetto Cat [photo] (30.5l) $550 in great condition. Very versatile, with volume pushed forward for paddling ease yet a pulled in rounded pin for agility off the tail. Insanely fast board, with 5 fin futures set up. Selling as my quiver needs to be culled.
- 5'8 x 20 x 2.56 Rusty Happy Shovel [photo] (31.25l) $300 (fins included). Some dings with temporary watertight fixes but nothing menacing. Really fun board for grovelling to head high and even beyond. Paddles and planes with ease. FCS 5 fin set up but I found quad was the go.
- 6'2 x 18 3/4 x 2 3/8 - Hutchinson Barrel Farmer [photo] Handcrafted $250 - mint condition performance shortboard, shaped in the Dark Continent. Pin tail for when it gets serious in the Strait.
- 5'11 x 19 3/4 x 2 1/4 Feestix Fat Bastard [photo] (32l) $350 - great condition. This is a take on the dumpster diver with generous volume and a wide outline until the subtle hip before the fins to pull the tail in. Great for knee to head high, easy to paddle plus very fast and reactive off the tail.
- 5'10 Quiver Dirty Truck Surfboards [photo] (approx 31l) $150 - good condition, questionable spray job by me. The Dirty Truck gives the ease of paddling, control and speed of a fish with the fast loose rail surfing of a shortboard. Works in all conditions, sweet spot knee to just overhead.
- Simon - 250-208-3541 Victoria (Jul/19/2017)
- 5'10 Twin fin Kane Garden fish [photo] shaped by Larry Marble - has wood fins glassed in and a beautiful polished glass tie-die design. Size is 5'10 x 20" x 2 1/4" - only has a couple small pressure dings and nicks that have been repaired. It's in great shape, and very fun to ride for a lighter person. Selling for $460. Leash not included.
- Travis - 778-772-5272 Vancouver (Jul/17/2017)
- 5'8 Aftanas Bob surfboard [photo] 21.3/4 width 38.8 litres brand new (Used once) too small for me with fins and board bag 800$ obo Paid 0ver 900$
email - sara - please text or call 250-813-3181 tofino bc (Jul/06/2017)
- 7'6 GMC [photo] excellent condition board, thruster fins, comes with leash. Bought for $500 used once, need to find a board better for beginners open to trades
email - Mike - 403-707-6228 Nanaimo (Jul/02/2017)
- 5'11 Aftanas R/T Sled [photo] Custom 5'11x20x2 1/2 - 31.3L Some depressions and a few sealed minor dings, always kept water tight. Still has lots of life in it. Can be used as a daily driver but excels best in steeper waves with a little push. More foiled out and a little more rocker than the squash tail Sled. $350
- Justin - 250-507-5437 Victoria (Jul/19/2017)
- Medium Xcel Drylock 5/4 TDC 2015 Wetsuit [photo] Great suit in Good Condition, lots of life and warmth still. Price = $250
email - Dan - Sooke (Sep/21/2017)
- Quiksilver cypher 6/5mm basically new used once, I prefer the feel of 5/4mm and never get cold that's why I only used it once. asking 275$
email - yan - 250-702-4704 courtenay (Sep/17/2017)
- MT flashbomb 5/4 MT 4/3 dawn patrol Flashbomb [photo] used 5 times last winter. Dawn patrol used this summer 20 times Condition is excellent, almost new. Switching brands for 2018 Open to offers
email - Brent - 250-534-9422 Ucluelet (Sep/16/2017)
- Men's Medium 6/5 Matuse hooded wetsuit. $300 Wetsuit is basically brand new used a few times but fits too small. I am 5'11 150lbs. Warmest suit out there for winter surfing.
email - Taylor Wilson - 778-977-1659 James Bay (Sep/07/2017)
- Mens xcel 4.5mm/3.5mm infinity comp Wetsuit [photo] Good conditon, seams all in decent shape. $150
- Xcel 8mm booties size 10 [photo] good condition $50
- Sash - 250-266-6682 Ucluelet (Sep/06/2017)
- O'Neil Psycho2 6:4 Women's Size 4 wetsuit [photo] Excellent condition, only used 3-4 times Super warm suit, rinsed and conditioned after each use. Only selling because it's a bit small for me. $120
email - Lauren - Victoria (Sep/02/2017)
- 2 hooded XCel wetsuit [photo] in good condition. One 6mm for winter and one 4mm for summer. 8mm boot and mittens included. Over $1000.00 replacement cost new. Perfect for beginners who does not want to spend too much on wetsuit. There are better quality than rentals.
- Dan - 250-756-1063 Nanaimo (Aug/31/2017)
- Rip Curl 2/2 Large Spring Suit (short sleeve/ long leg) $20.00
- Rip Curl 1.5 mm Jacket Large $20.
- O'Neil 1mm Spring Suit Large $10.
* Deal on all three. Good use for a warm water trips
- Bill - 604-839-4354 Surrey (Aug/30/2017)
- Quicksilver surf boots Mens 7 ladies 9.5 [photo] Good condition. Only used a few times a year and always rinsed in fresh water and air dried. $20
- 3mm MEC Wetsuit gloves Size small [photo] $10
- Julia - 778-229-5853 vancouver (Aug/26/2017)
- 8 medium tall xcel hooded wetsuits, two 4/3 , one 6/5/4, and the rest are 5/4. Drylock, revolt , Infiniti Comp, and Infiniti , ranging from 40-200$
email - Erik - Victoria (Aug/10/2017)
- Rip Curl E Bomb 4.5/3.5 LT [photo] $200 worn a handful of times all seems good condition
- Gloves Sz M [photo] $20
- Bootys Sz 9 [photo] $40
- Jordan - 250-726-6379 Ucluelet (Aug/07/2017)
- Xcel Ladies Size 6 Infinity 2017 Wet Suit [photo] Worn once in the water so basically brand new Paid $535(with receipt) on July 7th from Island Surf and asking $375 OBO. I have lost weight since purchasing my last suit thus the size 6 was too large for me but did not realize this until I was in the water.
email - Tracey Woiwod - 250-704-6678 Victoria - Saanich (Aug/03/2017)
- O'Neill Psycho II 6/5 medium size hooded wetsuit [photo] - fits good for someone 5'8-6' - 150-180 lbs Great condition! $250 obo
- Max - 778-678-7390 Victoria (Jul/24/2017)
- 5/4 Xcel DryLock Large-Tall Hooded Fullsuit. Warm suit, a few years old. All seams good, a few minor repairs. Rinsed after every session. Great for someone getting into surfing who is tall and lean and needs a warm wetsuit. $100
- 4/3 Xcel DryLock Large-Tall Hooded Fullsuit. Great summer suit, in good condition. Some of the inside taping of the seams has worn off. Rinsed after every session. Still a warm wetsuit great for summer. $100
- 5/4/3 Quiksilver Cypher Large-Tall Hooded Fullsuit. Well used wetsuit in good condition that will still keep you warm and good for summer. $50
- Mike Nunn - 250-522-0242 Ucluelet (Jul/20/2017)
- Women's 5/3 Ripcurl Insulator sz 4 wetsuit [photo] exc cond. 4 years old, used maybe 3 times. $200
email - Colin - Nanaimo (Jul/16/2017)
- Quicksilver Ignite 5/4 mm boy's size 12 hooded surfsuit [photo] New Chest zip, hyperstretch, liquid flex sealed seams. This suit will keep your young surfer warm and extend his session times. $200.
- Bare Boy's size 8 farmer john and zip jacket [photo] New $60.
email - Giles Thorp - 250-514-1279 Victoria (Jul/13/2017)
a c c e s o r i e s
- Mikck Fanning FCS MF-1 Fiberglas Thruster set [photo] $65
email - John - Duncan (Sep/18/2017)
- FCS Large G-AM tri fin set [photo] x 3. Used. Good condition and great fins. $50 per set or $120 for all three sets.
- Leon - 250-218-2428 cumberland (Sep/08/2017)
- Futures JC1 [photo] Fibreglass $60
- Scarfini FX3 [photo] Hemp/Bamboo/Fibreglass Futures Template Fins $60
- Plastic Futures Fins [photo] $Free
- 6'0 Channel Island Dane Reynolds Comp Leash [photo] (Blue) $15
- Balin 7'6 Tour Series Surfboard Bag [photo] $50
email - Darcy - Victoria (Aug/09/2017)
- Ocean and Earth surfboard sock [photo] for an 8'6" longboard. In great shape. Black, red and white stripes. $20
email - James - Victoria (Jul/29/2017)
- 6'7" Santa Cruz Board Bag [photo] hardly used (less than 10 times) great condition, $60 OBO
- Max - 778-678-7390 Victoria (Jul/24/2017)
w a n t e d
- Seeking: women's 5/4/3 or plain ol 5mm full wetsuit with hood. I'm 5'7' and weigh about 140lbs. also looking for gloves (small) and boots (size 8ish).
email - Megan - text 250-826-6401 Victoria (Sep/19/2017)
- Wanted - longboard for family surf missions! Looking to get a long board for me and the kids to share the stoke; they are stoked to ride but my boards are too twitchy. Want something big and stable and definitely willing to do ding repairs /glass wok etc to get it going. Drop me a line if you have something gathering dust or something you want to move on to a family that'll make great use of it! These kids wanna surf!
email - Matt Johnson - 250-609-0199 Sooke (Sep/18/2017)
- Wanted: Cheap beater surfboard for dryland practice. Prefer a foamy. I'm in Port Alberni, but travel to Tofino once a week. I can pick it up if it's in the vacinity.
email - John Greenberg - Text 250-735-4206 Port Alberni (Sep/13/2017)
- Looking for: a 6'2 to a 6'6 surf board price: max around 500$ Great if it comes with a bag and fins Text me if you have any offers, thanks!
- Justin - 778-533-9142 Victoria (Sep/09/2017)
- Wanted: a SUP surf board bag between 8'8 and 9'. Will be in Ukee/Tofino 14-17 Sept.
email - Andy - Squamish (Aug/18/2017)
- Looking for a used single fin for an old longboard
- Rob - 250-857-2341 Victoria (Aug/18/2017)
- Looking for a minimal tri-fin 8'0 or longer. or perhaps a longboard 9'0.
- Darren ward - 250-615-1973 Nanaimo (Jul/20/2017)
- Wanted -Hypto Krypto 5'10 - 5'6 $$$
email - Aske - 250-857-5099 Tofino (Jul/04/2017)
Jeffries Bay SA & Punta de Mita, Nayarit, Mexico accomodations & surf trips
email - greg
♠ learn to surf
» Learning to Surf by Chris Payne
» How To Surf by Tim Maddux
» Learner surfer's FAQ by Stephen Whelan
» The Complete Surfing Guide for Coaches by Bruce Gabrielson
» PD's Trick Tips Backside Roundhouse
♠ learn other stuff
» Ding repair FAQ
» wave terminology
» board terminology
» surf terminology
» about waves & sets - John Sidles - Timothy B. Maddux
» foam in the surf? - James G. Acker
» Rip Currents & Undertows - Ray McAllister - Steve Baum - Neil Savage
» Lud's Wave Prediction - Ludwig Omachen
» cold water & rubber
» stretching & flexibility
» Surfboard Design Guide