To avoid scams: only deal locally in person - no cheques, ever - no shipping companies, ever - don't supply financial info - Sellers beware of the Cashier Check Scam - CoastalBC is never involved in any transactions
[photo] slideshow:keyboard arrows = Fwd ⇒ | ⇐ Back
scroll down the page for | rubber | accesories | wanted
s t i c k s
r u b b e r
- 7'11" Dormant tri plane hull [photo] 900$
email - Daniel - 778-995-7354 Sooke (Jul/06/2020)
- 8' x 29.5" Cascadia XP-4 SUP [photo] with FCS 9.0 fin and Cascadia carbon adjustable paddle. $1200
Jordan - 250-616-4776 Ucluelet/Nanaimo (Jul/04/2020)
- 6'6 FireWire spitfire helium construction surfboard [photo] zero dings surfed twice. $750 traction pad and stretch quad fins come with board.
email - Rob - 250-465-8520 Courtenay (Jul/04/2020)
- 6'1 Tomo Hydronaut [photo] 32liters This board is in mint condition used 2 times and not a scratch I love about this board: How user friendly it is Catches big stuff easy Amazing speed and drive I'm selling because: I'm a PU fan not much epoxy Check out the link for specks This board is a Step Up to be ridden in big punchy waves It rides like a 6'3 but feels like a 6'1 Firm on price considering the value https://firewiresurfboards.com/products/hydronaut 690$
email - Marco - 250-266-1791 Tofino (Jun/27/2020)
- 5'7 Comic fish [photo] 5'7×20×2½ super playful retro fish twin fin 690$
- 5'6 Mini Blonder [photo] 5'6×21×2½ crazy mother! Water skateboard 690$
- 5'7 Halfmoon fish tail [photo] 5'7×20×2¼ a bit more of a performance fish 690$
* if serious we can talk on the price!
Hagai - 604-440-2711 Vancouver (Jun/19/2020)
- 9' Blacklocal SUP [photo] Proto Carbon custom from France. 9'x 28" 3/4 , 120 litres 7 kg. Un good Shape.
email - Bertrand - 250-266-1707 Tofino / ucluelet (Jun/18/2020)
- 5'8" Vintage Infinity winged single fin fish [photo] Collectable. Wall hanger. Rare. And still surfable. Water tight. Very odd board, especially for the era (70's). Early short board. Balsa stringer. It was modified once upon a time to have FCS keel fin boxes and a leash plug was added. Just the board, no fins. 300$ Thanks
email - Texts are best 250-818-6527 Sooke - Steve (Jun/17/2020)
- 5'8 Firewire Minidriver [photo] 5'8 x 19 x 2 1/4 25.3L Excellent condition, couple small dings fixed $300 Can include old thruster futures set with board.
email - Josh - 778-789-7001 Victoria (Jun/16/2020)
- 6'2 Takayama Scorpion [photo] with fins Fun pintail fiberglass shortboard, from one of the best shapers out there. Has a few extremely superficial scratches but no pressure dents or dings. The wax is fairly fresh but I can clean it off if you're interested. I'm from Vancouver but will be passing through Tofino and Victoria in the next couple of weeks. $900
Jeff - 778-868-5688 Tofino/Victoria/Vancouver (Jun/12/2020)
- 5'8 Sharp eye Surfboard [photo] Toledo’s model the disco inferno. 26.6 L Super fast and responsive, turns right in the pocket and also on the shoulder for great carves. $299 - pick up bear Victoria general hospital
Max - 250-920-6973 Victoria (Jun/08/2020)
- 6'4 Album Darkness singlefin [photo] with option for 2+1 setup. Good board for all wave heights, summer or winter. Comes with a 8" greenough 4A fin. One ding on belly side (white spot) but has been professionally fixed. All good and well. Water tight and Good fun.
Aj - 619-876-0238 Port Alberni (Jun/06/2020)
- 5'10", 20 1/8", 2 9/16", 31.11L haydenshapes holy grail [photo] In excellent condition, one tiny chip on the tail that didn’t go through the glass and has epoxy quick fix on it. Ridden 5 times. $750 fins not included.
email - Graeme - 250-516-4927 Esquimalt (Jun/17/2020)
- 6'7" NWSD [photo] Great condition $400
- 6'0" Aftanas Rat skate [photo] $300
- 6'0" RM swallow tail [photo] $150
email - Matt - 250-661-7430 Victoria (Jun/18/2020)
- 5'6 lost rocket Decent condition. Good board for someones kid. $50
email - Cam - 250-893-4470 Victoria (May/11/2020)
- 6'0 Aftanas analog round tail [photo] 6'0 x 19 x 2 7/16 30L in new condition except a small fixed crack on nose from travelling.
Yan - 250-702-4704 Courtenay (May/11/2020)
- Kids surf booties. Sz Toddler 9,10, or 11 would work. Looking for 2 pairs. Email me with pics and prices. Thanks. kid size soft top board (about 6 ft)
email - Emily - Victoria (May/10/2020)
- 6'2"Channel Islands Al Merrick Flyer II [photo] 6'2" X 18 1/2 X 2 1/4 XTR construction, extremely light, great condition, CI fins. $400
- 5'10" Al merrick pod [photo] 5'10" (20 1/4 , 2 1/2) Great condition, minimal pressure dings, Machado stomp pad and Merrick fins. $400
email - Chris - Cumberland (May/02/2020)
- 5'9" Channel Islands Tom Curren Single fin [photo] custom board with channels, 5'9" X 20 1/4" X 2 7/8" 33L. $450 or best offer.
email - John - Vancouver (May/10/2020)
- 6'0 Dirtydog custom [photo] 6'0 - 19 1/2 - 2 3/8 excellent condition, never dinged. Futures blackstix fins (M) Around 30-31L 600$ or 500 without the fins
email - damian - sooke (May/02/2020)
- 8'0" Rick James custom Surf Board [photo] San Clemente shaper New 8'0" x 16 1/2" x 22 1/2" x 15 1/2" x 2 7/8" 3 fin - O Fish L fin/box set $800
email - Debi - Comox Valley (May/06/2020)
- 5'7 Lost x Lib Puddle Jumper. RRPP [photo] Mint condition $899 plus taxes Includes Dakine Tail and Front Foot Traction. FCSII and FCS single tab fin compatibility (no fins included) 5'7 x 21" x 2.5" (33.9L) $500 No cracks, no dents, no repairs note: graphics are decals that can be removed if you want a blank board
- 5'8 Lost x Lib Round Nose Fish Redux. RRPP [photo] Like new $899 plus taxes Includes Dakine Tail and Front Foot Traction. FCSII and FCS single tab fin compatibility (no fins included) 5'8 x 20" x 2.5" (32L) $600 no cracks, no dents, no repairs note: graphics are decals that can be removed if you want a blank board
email - Donnie - 778-239-4870 Vancouver BC. I'm In Tofino/Victoria Often (May/21/20200)
- 6'4 Scott rowley thruster [photo] dimensions 11.1/4" -18.5/8" -14.1/4" -2.3/8" Board has hardly been used. No damage. Comes with 3 plastic basic fins. $375
Kane - 778-966-1501 view royal Victoria (Apr/23/2020)
- 7'0 Modern Lovechild [photo] Super good condition, surfed 6 times. Quad & single fin setup. (52.6 L, 22 W, 3 1/8 thick). Surfica Bag, Single Fin & leash included. $800
email - Victoria - Brittany (Apr/06/2020)
- 5'10" Anian [photo] with twin glassed on bamboo fins and stomp pad. Day bag included. $555 obo
email - Brittany - 236-464-2779 Victoria (Apr/05/2020)
- 5'11" JS revolution [photo] (19.3/4"x 2.1/2" 26.8 cl) fin box was replaced by barracuda $150
* Also would be willing to trade for SUP with paddle
email - Jackie - 306-209-9060 Victoria (Apr/18/2020)
- O'Neal Mutant Large [photo] Fair. It has two large tears. One at the bottom left leg and the other at the neck gasket. They have been sewn and sealed. $75.
- Neil Heat 6/5/4 Large Wetsuit [photo] Well used. All leaks have been glued. $150.00
Jason - 250-266-5510 Ucluelet (Jul/05/2020)
- Flashbomb Hooded Vest Size small [photo] Barely used, excellent condition. $40
email - Pete - 778-679-4007 Victoria (Jun/29/2020)
- 4.5x3.5 Xcel Infinity Comp Celiant Size medium/tall Wetsuit [photo] in good condition. $175
- Xcel Hooded 4/3 Infinity Size Medium/Large [photo] TDC smartfibre technology. Used once, in mint condition. $225
Norm - 604-848-8792 Squamish (Apr/03/2020)
- Rip Curl Hooded Flashbomb 5/4 XXL [photo] New with tags. $325
- Rip Curl Flashbomb 5.5.4 XXL [photo] Worn once I tried to go up a size in my suit. It didn't work and I go ahead and put a small ding in the rubber to boot. Didn't go all the way through. All fixed. Yours for $250.
- Rip Curl Flashbomb Plus 6/4 XLS [photo] New with tags- This is the Fully lined zipper less Flashbomb. $400
email - Lee - Located in Jordan River. Will not meet. Come get it. (Apr/01/2020)
a c c e s o r i e s
- 6'2" Dakine soft day board bag zipper [photo] $30 good condition
- 7'0" Ocean soft day board bag zipper [photo] $30 good condition.
email - Killian - 604-722-1441 French Beach (Jun/25/2020)
- 8' Ocean & earth soft day bag [photo] drawchord, fin zip, used 3 times, excellent condition $40
- 8' ocean & earth board sock [photo] drawchord, never used, excellent condition other than a small burn $30
james - 250-508-6809 cook st. village (Jun/09/2020)
- 6'7" FCS board bag [photo] in good condition $50
- 6'11" Dakine surf board day bag [photo] Used $25 OBO.
Katie - 250-686-8045 Victoria, BC (May/17/2020)
- Dakine Heavy Duty tour board bag [photo] $200
email - Debi - Comox Valley (May/06/2020)
w a n t e d
- Looking for a FireWire Tomo vanguard or Vader. Thanks
Kevlar - 778-220-8468 Port Alberni (Jul/01/2020)
- Looking for starter gear 6 foot 2 and 225 lbs. Looking for a long high volume board and suit, booties, gloves. Ive got cash and can travel from the alberni valley for the right gear.
email - Caleb - Port alberni (Jun/22/2020)
- Wanted: surfboard blank or foam. Dimensions around 7'2 x 3 x 23. Can pickup anywhere south of Campbell river. thanks!
email - Sam - Victoria (May/28/2020)
- Wanted: 60-70L Fish or Funboard. Something appropriate for transitioning down from my soft top longboard.
Mike - 250-361-8106 Victoria (Apr/29/2020)
- Wanted:board and wetsuit . Looking to getting into surfing. I'm 6'3" 200lbs. Let me know what you have I could pick anything up anywhere on the lower island cash in hand Thank you
email - Clay - 250-516-1859 Victoria (Apr/27/2020)
Jeffries Bay SA & Punta de Mita, Nayarit, Mexico accomodations & surf trips