To avoid scams: only deal locally in person - no cheques, ever - no shipping companies, ever - don't supply financial info - Sellers beware of the Cashier Check Scam - CoastalBC is never involved in any transactions
[photo] slideshow:keyboard arrows = Fwd ⇒ | ⇐ Back
scroll down the page for | rubber | accesories | wanted
s t i c k s
r u b b e r
- 6'4 Rusty Tuflite [photo] Fish Three fin tuflite construction durable and in good shape. Comes with basic fins and leash. $300
email - Ryan - 403-966-5149 Victoria (Jan/13/2020)
- 6.5 Al Merrick DFR [photo] Great board check out reviews. Definitely a lot of dings but has a lot of life left. Board is only three years old but I ran it up onto a jetty. All dings are water tight. $250.
Kris - msg if interested 250-686-1126 Victoria (Jan/04/2020)
- 6'6 FireWire Spitfire surfboard [photo] zero dings only surfed twice. cones with traction pad and stretch quad fins. flawless condition blade. $800 firm!
email - Rob - 250-465-8530 Courtenay (Jan/03/2020)
- 6'1" x 11 5/8" x 19" x 14 3/4" [photo] Good condition. 250$
Vincent Bulota - 514-717-9609 Victoria (Dec/30/2019)
- 5'6 Squash Tail JYE Glass [photo] 5'6 x 19 1/4" Used Very Good $275 Description: Hand Shaped shortboard, super loose skatey board. On the smaller size so good for someone who rips or someone small.
- 6'0 Aloha Bean 6'0 x 20" x 3/8 Used $200 Description: used aloha bean surf board, had fold marks that were professionally repaired and board rides just as well as it used to. Fast board with plenty of volume
- 5'11 Lost Subscorcher [photo] 31.08 L Used $350
Jordan - 647-467-5114 Victoria West (Dec/29/2019)
- 5/4 Finisterre mens large Brand new never worn. UK designed for the North Atlantic and North Sea. Indigo Blue. To order in would run just north of $700cnd will take $500. Leaving the country for warmer climate. Text for info, it may take a day or so to respond https://finisterre.com/collections/mens-wetsuits-swimwear/products/5mm-wetsuit
Simon - 250-266-1049 Nanaimo Area (Dec/20/2019)
- 6'0" Slater Cymatic [photo] exc cond, no dents or dings, looks new. Awesome board, super fast, just too big for me. Over $1200 new, asking $850 obo.
email - Clark - Located in Whistler, but travel frequently to Port Renfrew, occasionally Tofino (Dec/17/2019)
- 5'8" Lost Puddle Jumper RP [photo] 5'8" x 21" x 2.5" 33.0 L Reasonable Condition $450
email - Kurtis - 403-918-0042 Victoria (Dec/17/2019)
- 6'1 Channel Islands Fred Rubble [photo] Dings have been professionally repaired, couple pressure dents. Overall great condition Fins not included 6'1 x 19 1/2 30L Volume $350 obo
email - Callum - (Dec/16/2019)
- 6'10" Santa Cruz [photo] 6'10" x 19.75" x 2.63" Tuflite construction, thruster set up comes with three fins, small ding fixed, ready for use $400.00
- 6'6" Rusty Project [photo] 6'6"x 18.5"x 2-5/16" Thruster setup, comes with all three fins. Some dings, all fixed, ready to be used $350.00
email - Brian - 250-642-2880 Sooke (Dec/12/2019)
- 6'3 Santa Cruz epoxy surfboard [photo] 6'3 x 18.75 x 2.25 Has had some dings, but always professionally repaired. Still very strong and lightweight. Super fun to surf. Comes with leash and fins. $250.
email - Justin - Victoria (Dec/12/2019)
- 9'8 Dirtydog Noserider [photo] excellent condition 1000$ Firm (no fin included) Flat rockered, classic outline, all the bells and whistles. Double stringer with walnut tail block, resin leash loop, resin panels and gloss polish. Only selling because car maintenance is expensive.
email - damian - sooke (Dec/12/2019)
- 6'2" Fineline Fish [photo] Hand shaped in San Francisco. Super fun and cruisy but does not get ridden anymore. Kinda beat but still has some life left. Could throw in a leash. $150.
email - Patrick - Victoria (Dec/10/2019)
- 8'0 modern lovechild surfboard [photo] Brand new Rode this board once, super fun but I’m looking for more of a longboard. This board is in mint condition. Hoping to sell but would be open to trade for the right board. Boardbag, leash and board- $1000
email - Johnny - Message me if interested! 250-726-5180 Victoria (Dec/03/2019)
- 6'2" Santa Cruz board [photo] Small ding on tip and a professionally done repair on mid section. It comes with fins! I'm getting rid of this because I'm unfortunately moving away from the island. Looking for $100 OBO
Wilson - 250-508-2779 Victoria, BC (Dec/03/2019)
- 6'6 northwest surfboards custom fish [photo] with glassed wood fins. A real gem great shape $575
email - Mark - 250-886-4263 Victoria (Dec/02/2019)
- 5'11 Al Merrick Sampler [photo] 5'11 - 20 - 2 9/16 (32.8L) lightly Used, cosmetic damage: light pressure dings, discolouration $350
Lucas - 604-809-2521 Victoria (Dec/04/2019)
- 5'9 Aftanas Sled [photo] Other dimensions were painted over but around 20" wide and 2" 3/8 thick. Squash tail with five fin setup. In good condition, few dings repaired professionally. $300
email - Nate - French Beach (Dec/21/2019)
- 6'2 Aftanas surfboard [photo] 32L. Bought recently off this website for a short stint here on the island. Heading back east and not planning on taking the board with me. Rode super well. 150$ or best offer. Cheers,
email - Nate - Victoria (Nov/29/2019)
- 11ft Fire Wire Viking [photo] With True Aims Fin and 10ft leash. Asking $880. Tiny Cosmetic ding on front nose. Unique board. Go toes up on the cockpit or steer it from the wide forward point for mega lane changes on the face. Works amazing in 2-6ft, but have taken it out well overhead, set the rail and bomb. No chatter on this big fella
email - Tony - Victoria (Nov/26/2019)
- 5'9 Lost Quiver Killer [photo] 5'9 x 19.5 x 2.33 29 litres. Has minor repair on deck, you can hardly notice it. Comes with Julian Wilson FCS II fins, leash and Rip Curl Board bag. $650
Millsy - 250-216-3122 Victoria (Nov/21/2019)
- 5'10" Rubber Soul Fish [photo] brand new with fins for a great deal. This board was hand shaped by Marty Gilchrist (owner of Arctic Foam) last spring in Encinitas California. It is a retro, Skip Frye style fish, never been surfed, never been waxed. Comes with fins $850
email - John - 250-999-9113 Port Renfrew (Nov/20/2019)
- 10' Kahuna Warrior Paddleboard [photo] $1050 10' x 32.5" x 4.5" Comes with Paddle, Fin and Bag. Some minor scratches on the sides (see photo) but other than that the board is in great shape!
email - Brent - Victoria (Nov/14/2019)
- 5'11" Firewire Hashtag [photo] 5'11" x 19 3/8 x 2 9/16 @ 29.5l Excellent condition, been hanging in the garage for 2 years waiting for the right surf trip. $450
- 5'10" Lost Mayhem V2 Rocket [photo] Rare- Firewire Timbertek construction 5'10" 32L 2.5 x 20 Excellent condition! $450
Rob - 250-634-2732 Sooke/Ukee (Nov/05/2019)
- 6'6" Channel Islands K-board step up [photo] 6'6" x18 5/8 x2 1/4 FCS Good condition epic board with plenty of life left. Few dings that were always fixed properly. Excellent board if you want to knife in a bit early and still manoeuvre in and out of the barrel. 360$ No fins
Erik - 250-888-9502 Langford (Nov/05/2019)
- 5'9.5 Aftanas Bob [photo] with board bag fins stomp pad and leash 217/8 width 2 3/4 depth 39.4 litres Great shape as not riding lots $600
email - Rob - 250-792-1903 Courtenay (Nov/05/2019)
- 7'3" Town & Country [photo] $525 L: 7'3" W: 21" T: 2 1/2" 3 Fins Setup FCS. Includes Leash and Carrying bag.
email - Ernesto - 250-732-5957 Shawnigan Lake (Nov/03/2019)
- 5'10" Tyler hatzikian deuce fish [photo] Craftsman model , meaning Tyler has done every step start to finish. Tyler has ridden 3 times and I have twice. $1000
email - Curtis - 250-888-8793 Jordan River (Nov/22/2019)
- 6'1 Mandala Custom Roundtail Glass-on Quad [photo] 6'1 x 19 3/4 x 2 1/2 Good condition 600
email - Mo - 778-584-5212 Fernwood (Nov/28/2019)
- 5'4 Handshaped fish w/ glassed on keel fins [photo] 5'4 x 20 1/2 x 2 1/2. pretty decent condition with a couple of dingers, nothing too serious to write home about though. $350 obo
- 5'11 Al Merrick Fred Rubble [photo] 5'11 x 18 7/8 x 2 5/10 x 27.0 L. has a couple of love scars but also in pretty decent condition. Future set up. $300 obo
zachary - 250-309-6793 Victoria (Oct/26/2019)
- 6'3" Aftanas Project [photo] 33.6L Enjoy rail turns from this performance board. I have lots of fun riding it, but alas I am not a 33L shortboard weight. One repair professionally done on bottom and a couple pressure dents on deck. $420 obo
- 6'4" Klimax [photo] This Peruvian hand shaped board goes great when the waves are good. Never been there but I heard there are points for days = great point board. Minor deck pressure dents. $200
- 6'2" Hayden Shapes Blak Cat [photo] Not entirely sure I want to sell it. I have lots of fun surfing this board but the quiver remodel put this one on the block. Damage to the nose poorly repaired and a little delam on the rails. $250 obo
Kostya - 250-793-2153 Nanaimo (Oct/23/2019)
- barracuda fried egg [photo] super fun for small to medium waves, good condition with a funky colour to stand out in the lineup. $400 OBO with set of quad fcs fins
- 6' aftanas board [photo] It has a few hairline cracks from transport on the outer resin coat. Structurally there is no problem (still watertight) but it is a bit aesthetically unpleasing. $200
email - Tashi - 250-814-3149 Victoria (Oct/22/2019)
- 6'4 Superfrog Fish [photo] 39L $350 Imported from France where the brand it is made. Great board that catches waves any size and in any conditions. The fish tail makes turning easy. This board could be a great beginner board for someone looking for transitioning from long board to a shorter board. I learned surfing with this board but now I do not use it anymore course I have lot’s of other boards so even if it is a sentimental piece I decided to sell it. Price Firm. Comes with fins and pad.
- 5'8 Heydenshapes Love Buzz [photo] Futures $250 A true performance shortboard. Some Hybrid characteristics with a lot of foam in the middle and front to catch waves easily. Fast turning and aggressive in the right conditions (when it is nice and glassy). All dings professionally repaired. No fins included.
Gabriele - Text me for info and if interested 778-922-5462 Victoria BC (Oct/20/2019)
- 5'10" Channel Islands Pod [photo] $400 includes CI fins, great condition
email - chris - Comox Valley (Oct/27/2019)
- 6'0 Channel Islands Flyer F [photo] $300 OBO 6'0, 19, 2 3/8 Basically brand new, only got to surf a couple times
email - Daniel - 250-668-7976 Nanaimo (Oct/05/2019)
- 5'9 Al Merick Kelly replica [photo] 24.9 litres great board few pressure dings, 1 ding professionally fixed but otherwise great condition No fins or leg rope incl. in price may sell for extra $350
Max - 250-920-6973 View royal (Oct/17/2019)
- Ripcurl 5/4/3/ Flashbomb men's medium wetsuit, Brand new 2017 $375.00
brady - 779-430-0407 Victoria (Jan/10/2020)
- Ocean Rodeo mens large DrySuit [photo] Im 5 11 and 170lbs. like new - only worn less than 10 times. great brand good fit.
galen - 250-217-2426 victoria (Jan/06/2020)
- Rip Curl F-Bomb 5:4 size M Wetsuit [photo] 150$, used intermittently through 2 seasons, still in great shape.
- Billabong Absolute Comp 3mm Booties, size 8 [photo] 40$, in near-perfect condition.
- Rip Curl Flashbomb 3:2 gloves, size L [photo] 30$, in great shape save the seam at the base of the right palm had to be patched with Neo-rez.
email - Nevan - 250-537-6856 Victoria (Jan/03/2020)
- Rip Curl FlashBomb Size/LT [photo] Like new! $630 Warmest wetsuit ever. Only worn 4 times, never peed in! Email only please.
email - jonathan - victoria (Dec/30/2019)
- 5/4 billabong Youth size 10 hooded wetsuit [photo] 120$ mint condition only used a couple of times before our son grew out of it
email - Crystal - Colwood BC (Dec/24/2019)
- Rip Curl hooded E bomb 5.5/4.5 L [photo] Brand new with tags. $250
- Rip Curl Flashbomb Plus Hooded 6/4 MS zipperless [photo] New with tags. $450
- Rip Curl Hooded Flashbomb 5/4 XXL [photo] New with tags. $375
- Rip Curl Flashbomb 4/3 zipperless XL [photo] New with tags. $350
- Rip Curl Hooded E-bomb 5.5/4.5 XL [photo] New with tags. $250 firm.
- Rip Curl Flashbomb 5.5.4 XXL [photo] Worn once I tried to go up a size in my suit. It didn't work and I go ahead and put a small ding in the rubber to boot. Didn't go all the way through. All fixed. Yours for $280.
- Rip Curl Flashbomb Plus 6/4 XLS [photo] New with tags- This is the Fully lined zipper less Flashbomb. $460 firm.
- Rip Curl Aggroskin Size M surf short [photo] New with tags - $25 Wear them under your suit. Wear them in the tropics or wear them as ginch.
- Rip Curl Flashbomb 5.5.4 XLS [photo] New with tags $375
email - Lee - Located in Jordan River. Will not meet. Come get it. (Dec/27/2019)
- Matuse Tomo 6/5/4 Medium Full Hooded Wetsuit [photo] Would make a good backup suit/entry suit. $110
email - Kurtis - 403-918-0042 Victoria (Dec/17/2019)
- Xcel 6/5/4 women’s size 10 wetsuit. Fair condition 50
Chris - 250-592-5441 Victoria (Nov/27/2019)
- Xcel 8 mm size 10 boots $80 no leaks only worn a few go outs; super warm feet Excellent condition
- Hotline UHC 5/4 mm size LS Large Stocky [photo] no leaks;4 yrs old; $400.
email - dave - 250-744-2923 victoria (Nov/25/2019)
- Patagonia R5 Yulex Size 10 Round Toe Booties. Brand new and unused. Did not fit. $80.
Matt - 250-208-8167 Victoria (Nov/23/2019)
- xcel booties Size 8 drylock, split toe 5mm New $40
- Mens LS Xcel Axis 5/4mm hooded [photo] used 3-4 times, as new $180
- Mens Xcel Drylock 5/4, Size Large Brand New, $375
email - John - 250-642-2587 Sooke, can meet in Victoria, I am in Vancouver every couple weeks (Oct/08/2019)
- Billabong 3/2mm Women's sz 4 Long sleeve Wetsuit [photo] Super flex synergy flat lock/ - $85 size : Euro 8 / USA 4 /AUS 8 Like new* Bought it 6 years ago and have used in on a trip for a week once. Blue accents on legs and arms. AX2 Superflex Neoprene Back zip flat lock design-makes this suit easy to get on and off Contour collar for extra comfort Molded kneepads. Located in whistler but in Vancouver 1 /week
email - Jenna - 778-994-8848 Whistler (Oct/06/2019)
- excel drylock size ls good condition, i'm to fat so has to go, $250 obo
email - mike - sooke (Oct/06/2019)
a c c e s o r i e s
- 9'6 Dakine wheeled coffin [photo] excellent condition. Comes with loads of extra protective packing foam. 150.
Chris - 250-592-5441 Victoria (Nov/27/2019)
- 6' Creatures double board bag [photo] used $120
Kris - 604-901-1653 Ucluelet (Jan/07/2020)
- Captain Fin Co. x Chris Christenson 9.5" Single Fin [photo] Basically brand new purchased from Surfride in Oceanside, CA in December. This thing is epic but the shape is a little too close to another fin I've got to justify keeping. You won't regret having this fin! It's awesome.
Nate - 778-998-2794 Vancouver (Jan/04/2020)
- 7'10"x22" Board bag with 7" walls [photo] and wheels for easy traveling. Has padded divider for 2nd board. Good condition except one of the zippers is sticky. $80 obo
Hajo - 250-353-2100 Duncan (Dec/01/2019)
- FCS Soft Double Surf Rack [photo] $80 Don't have a roof rack on your car? No Problem! Strap down your Surfboards or SUP Boards to your car with this soft, portable FCS Soft Surf Rack. FCS Soft Double Surf Rack fits any car with four doors (or two door cars with back windows that open). It can hold up to 4 longboards. This rack is in great shape. It was only used a few times. It works great! I'm only selling it because I got a van that already has a roof rack.
email - Conor - Vancouver (Nov/10/2019)
w a n t e d
- ISO 10 foot (or bigger) board bag for my noserider.
email - Dave - Victoria (Dec/09/2019)
- Looking for an affordable used 7'6'ish mini mal that can get bonked on rocks by beginners in small waves and survive. I don't have the budget for a new board so it doesn't have to look nice so long as it still surfs.
email - Beth - Victoria (Oct/02/2019)
Jeffries Bay SA & Punta de Mita, Nayarit, Mexico accomodations & surf trips