To avoid scams: only deal locally in person - no cheques, ever - no shipping companies, ever - don't supply financial info - Sellers beware of the Cashier Check Scam - CoastalBC is never involved in any transactions
[photo] slideshow:keyboard arrows = Fwd ⇒ | ⇐ Back
scroll down the page for | rubber | accesories | wanted
s t i c k s
r u b b e r
- 6' DHMS shortboard [photo] $250 in Excellent Condition! No heel dents. Only been ridden a handful of times. 6', 18 3/4", 2.5"
Alan - 250-884-9657 Victoria (Feb/15/2020)
- 6'6" Cole Pistol [photo] Good condition travel board or step up, ready to hunt some barrels! 6'6" x 19 3/4" x 2 1/2". http://colesurfboards.com/pistol.html $250
Dan - 250-686-7965 Ucluelet (Feb/13/2020)
- 6'2 sweet potato [photo] board,bag, fins $600.00
- 7'1 NWP Scott Rowley shaped single fin [photo] Board, bag, leash, fins. $600.00
email - Steven - (Feb/10/2020)
- 6'4 Webber Afterburner thruster [photo] 31l 6'4 x 19 1/8 x 2 7/16. Polyurethane core. No dings. Has pressure dents. Had a few spider cracks solarezed over. $200 with new leash and large glass fins.
Aaron - 604-250-1088 Qualicum Beach (Feb/10/2020)
- 5'9 Barracuda Short Board [photo] 5'9 x 19 x 2 1/4 In great shape A couple of very minor dings, professionally fixed Only surfed a couple of times $500
Kyle - 250-893-1272 Victoria (Feb/09/2020)
- 6'4" Diverse GM [photo] 6'4" x 18 3/8 x 2 1/4 Good condition, custom made in Australia, this board rips. Works well in most types of waves on the island. Board and fins. 300$
email - Justin - 778-535-7027 Victoria (Feb/04/2020)
- 8'3 Peter Pan board was an old lesson board fantastic fun and 9 ft surftech blacktip foam board in amazing shape 600 for the pair
kirk - 250-306-5841 vancouver (Feb/04/2020)
- 6'6 x 20 x 2 9/16 Pipe Dream Fire Fish [photo] Good condition. Australian made board. This board rips. Works well in most types of waves on the island. Comes with Leash, FCS fins (thruster set up), and board bag (with working zipper). 300$
Ryan - 604-760-2574 Victoria (Feb/02/2020)
- 6'0 Dirtydog custom [photo] 6'0 - 19 1/2 - 2 3/8 excellent condition, never dinged. Futures blackstix fins (M) Around 30-31L 600$ or 500 without the fins
- 6'4 Dirtydog 'the Recipe' [photo] 6'4 - 21 1/2 - 2 1/2 Great condition. Hybrid between a shortboard and egg, easily the most versatile board in my quiver, tons of fun in mushy to punchy waves. Glass on fins, abstract smoke resin tint and original art on bottom. 900$
email - damian - sooke (Feb/09/2020)
- 6'0 Nine Plus [photo] 70’s Single fin Like new Surfed 3 times and in pristine condition. Nice enough to hang on a wall - comes with fin $800
- 6'1 JS Occy Model [photo] 6'1 x 19 x 2 1/2. Cosmetic damage on the deck from some friendly baggage handlers. Still surfs great! Comes with futures fins. $175
- 6'0 Xanadu Rocky (Tuflite) [photo] 6'0 x 20 x 2 3/8. Minor cosmetic scratches, but bomb proof and water tight. Fun little board with lots of life left. Comes with FCS fins. $225
email - Dustin - Victoria (Feb/11/2020)
- 6'4" JC Peter Mel Machine [photo] Approx 36 L, 6'4" x 19.35" x 2.35" Great condition, no dings $350
Spencer Rispin - 250-802-4865 Nanaimo (Jan/27/2020)
- 5'10" Vampirate Evil Twin [photo] ($600) Good shape, couple surface dings. -Dakine Bag ($50) -Futures Sea Sheperd Fins ($50) -Dakine Leash ($40) -All for $700 -Will throw in my wetsuits as I am moving out of country.
email - Eli - 236-464-5485 Victoria (Jan/26/2020)
- 6'2 Lib Tech RNF Redux [photo] 6'2 / 21.5 / 2.80 / 42.0cl Excellent condition great travel board or one board option can handle a wide variety of waves. $850.00
email - Jake - Text is preferred 604-966-8087 whistler (Jan/24/2020)
- 6'0 thruster [photo] $350, Has some damage
email - Samantha - 778-676-7657 saanich (Jan/22/2020)
- 6'1" Richard Price Surfboard [photo] in good condition, comes with the leash. 6'1" x 11 5/8" x 19" x 14 3/4" 200$
email - Vincent - Victoria (Jan/20/2020)
- 6'4 Rusty Tuflite [photo] Fish Three fin tuflite construction durable and in good shape. Comes with basic fins and leash. $300
email - Ryan - 403-966-5149 Victoria (Jan/13/2020)
- 6'6 FireWire Spitfire surfboard [photo] zero dings only surfed twice. cones with traction pad and stretch quad fins. flawless condition blade. $800 firm!
email - Rob - 250-465-8530 Courtenay (Jan/03/2020)
- 5'11" Firewire Hashtag [photo] 5'11" x 19 3/8 x 2 9/16 @ 29.5l Excellent condition, been hanging in the garage for 2 years waiting for the right surf trip. $450
Rob - 250-634-2732 Sooke/Ukee (Jan/25/2020)
- 5'6 Squash Tail JYE Glass [photo] 5'6 x 19 1/4" Used Very Good $275 Description: Hand Shaped shortboard, super loose skatey board. On the smaller size so good for someone who rips or someone small.
- 6'0 Aloha Bean 6'0 x 20" x 3/8 Used $200 Description: used aloha bean surf board, had fold marks that were professionally repaired and board rides just as well as it used to. Fast board with plenty of volume
- 5'11 Lost Subscorcher [photo] 31.08 L Used $350
Jordan - 647-467-5114 Victoria West (Dec/29/2019)
- 5/4 Finisterre mens large Brand new never worn. UK designed for the North Atlantic and North Sea. Indigo Blue. To order in would run just north of $700cnd will take $500. Leaving the country for warmer climate. Text for info, it may take a day or so to respond https://finisterre.com/collections/mens-wetsuits-swimwear/products/5mm-wetsuit
Simon - 250-266-1049 Nanaimo Area (Dec/20/2019)
- 5'8" Lost Puddle Jumper RP [photo] 5'8" x 21" x 2.5" 33.0 L Reasonable Condition $450
email - Kurtis - 403-918-0042 Victoria (Dec/17/2019)
- 6'1 Channel Islands Fred Rubble [photo] Dings have been professionally repaired, couple pressure dents. Overall great condition Fins not included 6'1 x 19 1/2 30L Volume $350 obo
email - Callum - (Dec/16/2019)
- 6'3 Santa Cruz epoxy surfboard [photo] 6'3 x 18.75 x 2.25 Has had some dings, but always professionally repaired. Still very strong and lightweight. Super fun to surf. Comes with leash and fins. $250.
email - Justin - Victoria (Dec/12/2019)
- 6'2" Fineline Fish [photo] Hand shaped in San Francisco. Super fun and cruisy but does not get ridden anymore. Kinda beat but still has some life left. Could throw in a leash. $150.
email - Patrick - Victoria (Dec/10/2019)
- 8'0 modern lovechild surfboard [photo] Brand new Rode this board once, super fun but I’m looking for more of a longboard. This board is in mint condition. Hoping to sell but would be open to trade for the right board. Boardbag, leash and board- $1000
email - Johnny - Message me if interested! 250-726-5180 Victoria (Dec/03/2019)
- 6'2" Santa Cruz board [photo] Small ding on tip and a professionally done repair on mid section. It comes with fins! I'm getting rid of this because I'm unfortunately moving away from the island. Looking for $100 OBO
Wilson - 250-508-2779 Victoria, BC (Dec/03/2019)
- 6'6 northwest surfboards custom fish [photo] with glassed wood fins. A real gem great shape $575
email - Mark - 250-886-4263 Victoria (Dec/02/2019)
- 5'11 Al Merrick Sampler [photo] 5'11 - 20 - 2 9/16 (32.8L) lightly Used, cosmetic damage: light pressure dings, discolouration $350
Lucas - 604-809-2521 Victoria (Dec/04/2019)
- 5'9 Aftanas Sled [photo] Other dimensions were painted over but around 20" wide and 2" 3/8 thick. Squash tail with five fin setup. In good condition, few dings repaired professionally. $300
email - Nate - French Beach (Dec/21/2019)
- 6'2 Aftanas surfboard [photo] 32L. Bought recently off this website for a short stint here on the island. Heading back east and not planning on taking the board with me. Rode super well. 150$ or best offer. Cheers,
email - Nate - Victoria (Nov/29/2019)
- 11ft Fire Wire Viking [photo] With True Aims Fin and 10ft leash. Asking $880. Tiny Cosmetic ding on front nose. Unique board. Go toes up on the cockpit or steer it from the wide forward point for mega lane changes on the face. Works amazing in 2-6ft, but have taken it out well overhead, set the rail and bomb. No chatter on this big fella
email - Tony - Victoria (Nov/26/2019)
- 5'9 Lost Quiver Killer [photo] 5'9 x 19.5 x 2.33 29 litres. Has minor repair on deck, you can hardly notice it. Comes with Julian Wilson FCS II fins, leash and Rip Curl Board bag. $650
Millsy - 250-216-3122 Victoria (Nov/21/2019)
- 5'10" Rubber Soul Fish [photo] brand new with fins for a great deal. This board was hand shaped by Marty Gilchrist (owner of Arctic Foam) last spring in Encinitas California. It is a retro, Skip Frye style fish, never been surfed, never been waxed. Comes with fins $850
email - John - 250-999-9113 Port Renfrew (Nov/20/2019)
- 10' Kahuna Warrior Paddleboard [photo] $1050 10' x 32.5" x 4.5" Comes with Paddle, Fin and Bag. Some minor scratches on the sides (see photo) but other than that the board is in great shape!
email - Brent - Victoria (Nov/14/2019)
- 6'6" Channel Islands K-board step up [photo] 6'6" x18 5/8 x2 1/4 FCS Good condition epic board with plenty of life left. Few dings that were always fixed properly. Excellent board if you want to knife in a bit early and still manoeuvre in and out of the barrel. 360$ No fins
Erik - 250-888-9502 Langford (Nov/05/2019)
- 5'9.5 Aftanas Bob [photo] with board bag fins stomp pad and leash 217/8 width 2 3/4 depth 39.4 litres Great shape as not riding lots $600
email - Rob - 250-792-1903 Courtenay (Nov/05/2019)
- 7'3" Town & Country [photo] $525 L: 7'3" W: 21" T: 2 1/2" 3 Fins Setup FCS. Includes Leash and Carrying bag.
email - Ernesto - 250-732-5957 Shawnigan Lake (Nov/03/2019)
- 5'10" Tyler hatzikian deuce fish [photo] Craftsman model , meaning Tyler has done every step start to finish. Tyler has ridden 3 times and I have twice. $1000
email - Curtis - 250-888-8793 Jordan River (Nov/22/2019)
- 6'1 Mandala Custom Roundtail Glass-on Quad [photo] 6'1 x 19 3/4 x 2 1/2 Good condition 600
email - Mo - 778-584-5212 Fernwood (Nov/28/2019)
- XLS Xcel 5.5/4.5 CompX wetsuit [photo] Like new, worn 4 times Nbpi $400
Colin Gaynor - 250-266-0355Tofino BC (Feb/17/2020)
- ripcurl flashbomb large [photo] 2019 crisp 325.00 Used about 16 times
geoff - 778-977-6150 victoria (Feb/15/2020)
- MT Needessentials 5/4 hooded [photo] Brand new never surfed $385 Save me the exchange shipping, just asking what I paid. It's limestone neoprene feels super stretchy and comfy
email - Forest - 250-551-1247 Victoria (Feb/13/2020)
- Xcel 5/4 Mens' Large full hooded wetsuit [photo] Good condition, works in all temps on the island. 300$
email - Justin - 778-535-7027 Victoria (Feb/04/2020)
- Wetsuit Boot O'Neill 3mm Heat Sock [photo] $20. Brand new and purchased for $50. The Keep your toes warm and your feet cozy with the O'Neill Heat 3mm Socks. These socks are great for layering with round toed booties for surfing or paddle boarding, keeping your feet toasty on the coldest days. You can also use them for diving and pair them with any type of swim fin in cool to frigid water to get a snug fin fit and warmer toes. Made with no sole or tread they will slide into booties or fins easily for an extra layer of insulation. Product Features: - Strapless, Ssip-on design - Lightweight fluid foam neoprene - Flatlock seams - Helps prevent chafing and blistering
Mike - 250-217-9109 Langford (Feb/13/2020)
- Billabong men’s medium tall 5/4 wetsuit absolute hooded Great condition bought this year just about to switch back to my 4/3 so selling this one. 150$
Nick - 639-470-3874 Tofino (Jan/23/2020)
- Ripcurl 5/4/3/ Flashbomb men's medium wetsuit, Brand new 2017 $375.00
brady - 779-430-0407 Victoria (Jan/10/2020)
- Ocean Rodeo mens large DrySuit [photo] Im 5 11 and 170lbs. like new - only worn less than 10 times. great brand good fit.
galen - 250-217-2426 victoria (Jan/06/2020)
- Rip Curl F-Bomb 5:4 size M Wetsuit [photo] 150$, used intermittently through 2 seasons, still in great shape.
- Billabong Absolute Comp 3mm Booties, size 8 [photo] 40$, in near-perfect condition.
- Rip Curl Flashbomb 3:2 gloves, size L [photo] 30$, in great shape save the seam at the base of the right palm had to be patched with Neo-rez.
email - Nevan - 250-537-6856 Victoria (Jan/03/2020)
- Rip Curl FlashBomb Size/LT [photo] Like new! $630 Warmest wetsuit ever. Only worn 4 times, never peed in! Email only please.
email - jonathan - victoria (Dec/30/2019)
- 5/4 billabong Youth size 10 hooded wetsuit [photo] 120$ mint condition only used a couple of times before our son grew out of it
email - Crystal - Colwood BC (Dec/24/2019)
- Rip Curl hooded E bomb 5.5/4.5 L [photo] Brand new with tags. $250
- Rip Curl Flashbomb Plus Hooded 6/4 MS zipperless [photo] New with tags. $450
- Rip Curl Hooded Flashbomb 5/4 XXL [photo] New with tags. $375
- Rip Curl Flashbomb 4/3 zipperless XL [photo] New with tags. $350
- Rip Curl Hooded E-bomb 5.5/4.5 XL [photo] New with tags. $250 firm.
- Rip Curl Flashbomb 5.5.4 XXL [photo] Worn once I tried to go up a size in my suit. It didn't work and I go ahead and put a small ding in the rubber to boot. Didn't go all the way through. All fixed. Yours for $280.
- Rip Curl Flashbomb Plus 6/4 XLS [photo] New with tags- This is the Fully lined zipper less Flashbomb. $460 firm.
- Rip Curl Aggroskin Size M surf short [photo] New with tags - $25 Wear them under your suit. Wear them in the tropics or wear them as ginch.
- Rip Curl Flashbomb 5.5.4 XLS [photo] New with tags $375
email - Lee - Located in Jordan River. Will not meet. Come get it. (Dec/27/2019)
- Matuse Tomo 6/5/4 Medium Full Hooded Wetsuit [photo] Would make a good backup suit/entry suit. $110
email - Kurtis - 403-918-0042 Victoria (Dec/17/2019)
- Xcel 6/5/4 women’s size 10 wetsuit. Fair condition 50
Chris - 250-592-5441 Victoria (Nov/27/2019)
- Xcel 8 mm size 10 boots $80 no leaks only worn a few go outs; super warm feet Excellent condition
- Hotline UHC 5/4 mm size LS Large Stocky [photo] no leaks;4 yrs old; $400.
email - dave - 250-744-2923 victoria (Nov/25/2019)
- Patagonia R5 Yulex Size 10 Round Toe Booties. Brand new and unused. Did not fit. $80.
Matt - 250-208-8167 Victoria (Nov/23/2019)
a c c e s o r i e s
- 6' Creatures double board bag [photo] used $120
Kris - 604-901-1653 Ucluelet (Jan/07/2020)
- Captain Fin Co. x Chris Christenson 9.5" Single Fin [photo] Basically brand new purchased from Surfride in Oceanside, CA in December. This thing is epic but the shape is a little too close to another fin I've got to justify keeping. You won't regret having this fin! It's awesome.
Nate - 778-998-2794 Vancouver (Jan/04/2020)
- FCS Soft Double Surf Rack [photo] $80 Don't have a roof rack on your car? No Problem! Strap down your Surfboards or SUP Boards to your car with this soft, portable FCS Soft Surf Rack. FCS Soft Double Surf Rack fits any car with four doors (or two door cars with back windows that open). It can hold up to 4 longboards. This rack is in great shape. It was only used a few times. It works great! I'm only selling it because I got a van that already has a roof rack.
email - Conor - Vancouver (Nov/10/2019)
w a n t e d
- Wanted:cheap used 9' or bigger longboard that's an easy ride for a 6'2" 200 pound beginner
email - Mike - Victoria, BC (Jan/25/2020)
- ISO 10 foot (or bigger) board bag for my noserider.
email - Dave - Victoria (Dec/09/2019)
Jeffries Bay SA & Punta de Mita, Nayarit, Mexico accomodations & surf trips